Jump to content

spursmaddave

Members
  • Posts

    22,249
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by spursmaddave

  1. +1 Pete To be fair though the driving position, involement and general experience are what it's all about... It makes it a great place to be, even if it isn't a sea of leather, suede & wood
  2. Sorry just looking to cheer up the majority of the forum
  3. http://www.350z-tech.com/wiki/index.php?title=Front_Speaker_Installation#Passenger_Door
  4. You need quite a long socket extention to get one of the bolts out from memory
  5. I'm sure I have seen those 2 on Cowboy Builders Nice work as always
  6. Put a metal spoon in the pot like I said, that will light it up a treat YOBAMO
  7. +1 just got a B17 too....
  8. I don't think the interior affects any if those
  9. I meant it looks huge from OUTSIDE i.e. like leaving a satnav stuck to the screen just asking for someone to smash the window and grab it.... I take mine out when parked up True but then that kind of defeats the object of motion sensing or running all the time.... I would want something that looks a little less like a camera then I could leave it hard wired in as like I said some scrote sees it and 10 seconds later window smashed and its gone
  10. Same thing happened to me, be interesting to see if that would get you off, I assume it would but then surely the same cameras that show you in the box would show the Audi too.....
  11. At the end of the day for £700 you aren't going to get crap I had 2 sets of REO50As before the MPSSs and they are quieter and noticeably better in the cold/wet but obviously not had a decent run in the dry yet only had then since Jan
  12. Birdpoo is a load of rubbish, think about it, if you had a 4 year old TomTom it would be out of date let alone 6-10 years It will get you from A to B but if you want a good system with traffic, speed cams poi etc its never going to hit the spot
  13. One thing I noticed was MUCH less road noise even from when the REO50As were brand new
  14. Love them on my 350 too and after a trip to Newcastle & back they are nicely bedded in
  15. I meant it looks huge from OUTSIDE i.e. like leaving a satnav stuck to the screen just asking for someone to smash the window and grab it....
  16. Buy cheap and you shall receive crap in my experience. Not always, my £18 rear view numberplate eBay camera is spot on
  17. Haha Touched a nerve Probably in one of those worn down fingers Anyway your Zed is far from a garage queen Nah not at all, you actually hit the nail right on the head to be fair. The interior is always last priority. Been polishing plenums today, wet and dry so yes fingers cold and a bit worn down. Ask Jane for a bit of hand relief What did you think I meant
  18. Haha Touched a nerve Probably in one of those worn down fingers Anyway your Zed is far from a garage queen
  19. Great news for the 5% of UK Zeds that are not in Surrey
  20. Lets hope it is the right shade of purple
  21. If you'd owned both, the quality of the facelift interior is far superior, not quite sure what there is to prefer as it just feels cheaper in every regard. I agree cheaper materials but I really don't like the gear surround, i guess that would be easy to change though The facelift interior is an improvement but still low rent for a sports coupe really... But then a lot of people on here hardly drive their Zed and just polish and shine the outside and engine bay so I guess the interior is secondary
  22. Spill the beans
  23. Jeez it looks huge there and surely if you leave it there it is easily seen and just looking for someone to smash the side window and pinch it Not being negative I like the idea of a camera like that but maybe a bit more discreet and hidden....
×
×
  • Create New...