Jump to content

spursmaddave

Members
  • Posts

    22,249
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by spursmaddave

  1. Bob is one in a million, which is just as well all things considered as not sure the Eco system could sustain more than one appetite that big
  2. Oh Ian, a lesson learned I think, get a wireless hard drive and use Time Machine as any electronic device, PC, Mac, tablet etc etc can fail like this.... I personally would do nothing if you can, if I was closer I would swap the HD (if possible) or set it up to boot from an external drive, then hopefully we could get all the data off the drive in your machine. Most decent places, even God forbid the dreaded PCWorld should be able to retrieve everything mate so don't fret if there is anything you really don't want to loose. But please please from now on back up to Time Machine in some way even cloud and don't store pictures or files you don't want to loose on the same drive as your OS Edit - above advice very good, maybe Ady can help with another device and thunderbolt cable? He has all the tech know how and is closer to you than any of the rest of us
  3. Was going to say the same thing, stop being so precious and accept it is a 10 year old car worth a few grand, park it in the best place you can and forget about it, much more important things to worry about in life imo
  4. I got Pro Evo for PS4 and absolutely love it, yeah it's not as pretty as FIFA and they don't have the licenses for player names and kits like FIFA but for gameplay and involvement it wipes the floor with FIFA. I have had the last 2 FIFA games because Pro Evo lost its way a bit and always felt like I wasn't fully in control of the game whereas Pro Evo you can control players runs etc and scoring a goal is a very satisfying feeling rather than just learning the easy ways to score in FIFA and doing the same thing over and over again
  5. Shamefully, yes because I love my other conveyance too. She is only one horsepower, her acceleration is good but her brakes can be rubbish Sounds like you need some winter horseshoes
  6. http://support.apple.com/en-us/HT4718
  7. Ian, calm down dear... hold down command + R when starting to boot into recovery.....
  8. I looked at a Roc a while back and just couldn't live with that rear, at best looks like a van, at worst
  9. Or a squatting dog dragging its arse along...
  10. Nice video, great to see a true expert at work
  11. Happy Birthday Fungus
  12. That first photo was at a service station about an hour outside of Edinburgh, I couldn't believe the snow!!! Back in Brum now! I've had the car 48 hours and I've either been cleaning it, driving it or sleeping!! Nothing like that new (to you) car feeling Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  13. If the Zed was as unreliable as its owner it would have been lucky to do 5k not 105k
  14. Sorry to read that Dave, ...must have been awful. Thanks, was quite a few years back now, I still have some health issues due to it but I am still here
  15. Sounds ok to me too, fed up with chasing after the young ones it wears me out these days
  16. Oh just going by the fact you never turn up for any of our meets, I guessed car problems
  17. Noooooo chance matey, well I guess it depends what you call affordable really 10p looks like you will be driving that Volvo a while longer yet then.... shame I think you would fit in with us Jaaaaaaag owners what - as a tight arse Nothing tight about being a Jaaaaag owner, deep pockets required but all absolutely worth it I've got short arms But they are normal size in proportion to the rest of you
  18. Noooooo chance matey, well I guess it depends what you call affordable really 10p looks like you will be driving that Volvo a while longer yet then.... shame I think you would fit in with us Jaaaaaaag owners what - as a tight arse Nothing tight about being a Jaaaaag owner, deep pockets required but all absolutely worth it
  19. All depends what you call 'underpowered' as you can have fun on the limit in lots of cars... I don't get the 'sleeper' car thing, maybe it is for younger boy and girl racers, so I will go with something that looks nice whatever is under the hood, a good example was our MX-5, it couldn't pull the skin off a rice pudding but it was fantastic to drive
  20. How about a sticker that says - 'Livin' it large in a barge' I would have one too
  21. Noooooo chance matey, well I guess it depends what you call affordable really 10p looks like you will be driving that Volvo a while longer yet then.... shame I think you would fit in with us Jaaaaaaag owners
  22. Noooooo chance matey, well I guess it depends what you call affordable really
  23. Says who? I'm sure Liam can look after himself and btw this is not a barge like the laaaguarí ½í¸ˆ. If only you can recall how much fun it is to drive a scalpel precise car you would come back to your senses and sell that boatí ½í¸Ž. At least I have a car to drive, yours seem to be in endless state of repair I was referring to the first pic with the ice on the ground, not doubting anyones driving prowess just not sensible to be pushing anything in those conditions really Mr 10.5
×
×
  • Create New...