Jump to content

spursmaddave

Members
  • Posts

    22,249
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by spursmaddave

  1. It doesn't look as bad on a heavily modified Zed like Gudzy's I think the matt finish, standard wheels and standard body don't do it any favours unfortunately
  2. Where all of the cars mentioned will beat a Zed is around town and stop start motoring, my diseal Leon only used to get 35-40 on a long run but that was at 80mph, it faired much better at 70, my Zed did better at 80 all down to gearing etc I guess but what i do know is i coukd drive the leon around town and it never went under 30mpg So yes a Zed isn't too bad for fuel on a long run if you drive steady..... but it's not exactly the car of choice for that is it
  3. Lets hope you enjoy it more than the previous owner(s) 500 miles in a weekend sounds like you already are
  4. If it is empty and miles awaywhy not just park in one space? I can't see there is ever a reason to park across 2 bays, if it is busy it is inconsiderate, if it is quiet it is not necessary If I drove a crappy little car I would park next to someone on purpose if they were parked across 2 bays
  5. 137mph http://m.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-bristol-23006599
  6. Yep mine was done by a mobile fitter, make sure they get the screen and the fitting surround too Definitely not a 4hr job...
  7. Mahooosive to you.... just normal size to anyone else
  8. I had my seat cooler on yesterday, nicely chilled nads lovely!
  9. Now that's a proper Jag Oi Oi Unless it is an XKR it is slower than my 'barge' It will make a considerably better noise though.... I woukd have had exactly the same if I could have fitted in it
  10. spursmaddave

    Berk HFC

    +1
  11. I will be getting MPSS again when my Dunlops need changing
  12. I'm sure you can get a set if 4 chinese ones for less than that
  13. Black or Yellow
  14. Stress/worry is like a rocking chair, it keeps you busy but gets you nowhere...
  15. The american one doesn't look any better
  16. Just have a positive outlook on life and mostly good things will happen, also never dwell on things that you could never gave helped or avoided or worry about things you have no control over... An example, i had done a deal with a very good friend on here to buy one of my cars for more than I could get as a trade-in. Then 2 days before he was due to pick it up the gearbox decided to fall to bits! Instead of thinking crap what am I going to do, my first thought was that I was glad it happened before I sold it to said friend. In the end he still took the car for what I would have got as a trade-in, if in running order so all turned out well in the end. Also another of my tips is to avoid politics & religion, both completely useless and only achieve arguments and in extreme cases war....
  17. Nice job, I'm going to be doing some interior bits soon with plastidip or similar
  18. I really don't like it, and black wheels will just make it worse..... but your car and it's you decision
  19. The migration has started
  20. I agree tasteful just looked out of place in there, in an old XF or X type it looks fine (if you like that sort of thing)
×
×
  • Create New...