Jump to content

spursmaddave

Members
  • Posts

    22,249
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by spursmaddave

  1. Far easier to wire the power for the rear camera to the reverse light loom So when your reverse light us on the rear camera is on. For the front one you would need a manual switch for power on. You then just run the signal wire to the HU so when the camera is on the signal comes through and the HU switches to camera view. Only thing that might confuse it is if you are in reverse AND flick the switch.
  2. spursmaddave

    LOUDER!!!

    MIlltek & Berks FTW add a Pop Charger and you have a lovely sounding car imo
  3. You can get CF ones
  4. No connect premium wouldn't bother me really fairly straightforward to fit a nice unit that does everything and more.... I don't see a 313 as a huge upgrade to a pre-facelift, smoother, slightly more power (less torque and nothing an uprev wouldn 't even out), nicer interior marginally, nicer lights etc but other than that 99% of it is exactly the same looks wise
  5. "Slap my cap"
  6. If your anywhere near West London give DDCBoyle a shout, although not sure lending a hand includes a full wrap http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/73239-vinyl-wrapping-in-west-london-offering-a-helping-hand/#entry1090601
  7. Cheap 370z > expensive 350z
  8. A lot if people say they are crap because they scratch your paint but if you have no choice but park outside then why not?
  9. Hmmmm I wonder if the do a."Smoke my pipe" sticker
  10. Fitted the rear diffuser, getting the outer bit painted body colour next week, and some wing mirror stickers
  11. You will agree gloss black, turn your back and it will be bogey green
  12. ps - say you broke it then put it on eBay
  13. It will be interesting as BT are going for Sky's throat big time with their sports channel. In the past Setanta/EPSN has been really poor for the actual pre/post match stuff but BT have gone all out and of course doing it for free for BB customers. I only went with Sky for TV for the footy really and Sky+ so if BT turns out to be decent I will be cancelling Sky & giving BT Vision a go...
  14. Bet it plays havoc when you go dogging
  15. Are red calipers tasteful
  16. I know and I hardly modded my Zed at all......
  17. Big +1 for Sly at Kaizer Motors He always has at least 2 GTR's at his place so I think 370z & 350z are no problem He also uses proper Nissan service check sheets for services Very reasonable too
  18. Iv'e heard the V8 in the flesh I did a sex wee as it went past
  19. Could well have been Hugh, saw it on the M25. Doesn't look great standing still but as we were driving along it looked awesome it was just so black.... Black....
  20. Saw a porsche wrapped in what looked like suede a while back.... it was soooooooo black it was like it was sucking the light from around it
  21. If I had a 'few quid' i.e. £50k-£70k I would have an F Type V6 S Does look and sound nice. I would be happy with the entry level one Apparently the V6 S is the one to have, the V8 sounds biblical but is heavier and the entry level V6 is a bit underpowered.... I specced up a V8 on the website with every possible upgrade.... £106k
×
×
  • Create New...