Jump to content

spursmaddave

Members
  • Posts

    22,249
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by spursmaddave

  1. She's a bit young for that chat isn't she? I leave that sort of thing to the missus - annyway - forget it - you're too old for her, unless your middle name is saville ?
  2. Looking great Chris
  3. and definetly dont bring an SMD home unless you've had it fully checked out, and vaccinated, and make sure its house trained. I am fully house trained but I do ocassionally wee myself, that's just old age
  4. I keep looking at that pic but I can't see the calipers or the disc
  5. The update discs on the net are a bit hit and bit but when they work they are a bargain
  6. The update discs on the net are a bit hit and bit but when they work they are a bargain
  7. A long long time ago a (former) mate left his missus with me while he went away on business, he was stupid too
  8. Cheers mate, getting her how I want....
  9. Popped down to see Sly @ Kaiser Motors and got the wheels put on, bit fiddly as TPMS valves had to be swapped out, one was too rusted up but Sly got straight on the phone and one arrived shortly after The offset is much better
  10. WOW all those 2nd hand 370's and even mint GT4 and HR 350's just took a hit Not for me i agreed a guaranteed trade in value in 3 years time if i wanted to trade in. That is a cracking price though, but id want the gt spec for sure which would add quite a few grand to the price. Gap insurance FTW And yes of course it would be a base model for that price but it would leave some cash in your pocket for a new exhaust etc....
  11. I was given some when testing the new forum last year, I was also given the title 'Sausage Jockey' hopefully all just for testing purposes
  12. No problem buddy, certainly nothing scary about owning a JDM as long as you know the differences, to be honest not that many anyway Good luck with your search
  13. It is truly amazing what you learn on here, some of it is even true as well Best of luck and hope you are back in a Zed one day
  14. The dunlops are not too bad and strangely on camskill the 285/30/20 are exactly the same price as the 255/35/20
  15. Sounds like an easy fix to me
  16. Did you see Top Gear, plenty of nice apartments going spare
  17. Does you HU have F/R RCAs and sub? As said above could be settings if wired up correctly or could be wired up wrong or just have 1 set of RCA's what did Halfords say?
  18. I will still waft past all you ricers at the petrol stations
  19. After we have all given advice will this thread get deleted Good luck with everything, just remember one thing, you can't change people, if she left once she could leave again, maybe best it happened before you had kids etc.... You are young, everyone thinks they will never find someone as perfect as their 'soul mate' but it happens and you will, but if you go for it then all the best
  20. I dunno Cheryl can have a pee on me anyday I'd pay good money for that lol I'd pay any sort of money
  21. I think the sort of people who say they can hear their paint sigh when the water is too hot are the sort of people who use wax you can eat
  22. I would go for the trusted supplier with warranty, would ne worth far more than the £200 difference, doing it yourself depends on time & how much pleasure it gives you vs pain Anyway apparently they say "do it nice or do it twice"
  23. I dunno Cheryl can have a pee on me anyday
×
×
  • Create New...