Jump to content

spursmaddave

Members
  • Posts

    22,249
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by spursmaddave

  1. I don't agree, having to change gear with a stick may be more involving but a paddle can do the job far quicker Surely it was more involving when you used to have to use a crank to start your car but things move on and get better...
  2. Much like a motor car could never replicate the passion and excitement of riding a horse...
  3. I searched straight away and started playing albums... maybe you should stick to taping music off the radio with your cassettes Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. Yep I have signed up, well started the 3 month free trial Seems pretty good so far Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. Just as race-horses are kept for well 'racing', no EV will produce the noise/drama of a V12, but does anyone actually want to be deafened by a V12 whilst sitting in traffic on your daily commute...Some might, but the vast majority wouldn't. Imagine is the government stopped taxing petrol instead focused on electricity...All of a sudden you can run a V12 for cheap, as a weekend toy, whilst going to work on a EV. But there in lies the discussion, you are discussing replacing your performance car with ev, so on that basis, why not have your leaf and a ice for weekend fun inc drama, noise, driving etc instead of a tesla? I would imagine 99% of people on any enthusiast performance car forum would rather xkr than tesla. I would have an XKR over pretty much anything Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  6. I still play Destiny too but the drops are too random and once you get to level 34 with maxed weapons it's just repetitive...
  7. Not played it online yet but the story mode is pretty good for starters
  8. Those sideburns Pete 😎 Noddy would have been proud of you
  9. Just bought Batman Arham Knight, never played any of the other Batman games but this is fantastic! A bit like Batman GTA really and a very dark game, no wonder it is an 18+ Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  10. even if he has put the repeaters on upside down Or maybe they were in wrong to start with and Darren has put them back properly Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  11. They would have sold much quicker a couple of years back... A couple of hours work to swap them then refurb your old set and sell them to aJDM owner and it would be a free mod Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  12. What time are you at Sly's? Not sure what I am doing Saturday but if I am free I might pop down for a chat 😀
  13. Yep when I got a garage I was told by one company that my insurance would go up because I was more likely to damage the car going in and out, yet another wouldn't insure me unless I had a garage as it was too much of a risk parked on the road Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk I was told having the car garaged would put the price up, 'because the car is hidden from public sight which means a thief has longer to attempt to steal it or from it'. Its pretty much any excuse someone can come up with as an argument. Nationalise the industry and make the rules transparent, that's what I say. Indeed.. 'Have you had an accident' Yes - then you are more likely to have another, price goes up No - then you are probably due one, price goes up Thank heavens for personal injury claims, so we can get our fair share back! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  14. Yep when I got a garage I was told by one company that my insurance would go up because I was more likely to damage the car going in and out, yet another wouldn't insure me unless I had a garage as it was too much of a risk parked on the road Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  15. No problem my shoulders are broad... and also I don't give a #$*% Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  16. Dials I wouldn't worry about as they are just information, doubt it will cause a problem not having them plugged in, I just remembered the fan thing from not connecting the white ribbon one time and them going full throttle Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  17. From memory the fans will run at full speed if not connected, just depends if you can put up with that really lol Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  18. Really guys? The cyclist was a bit of a knob but he was hardly aggressive was he? Patronising in the extreme, but in this instance he was well in his rights to be. I personally can't stand cyclists but I would hardly label him a vigilante lol Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  19. Exactly The format of the show in the last couple of series was ok it was just lazily made i.e. Just rehashing the same old concepts and ideas like races and building cars for the elderly etc etc etc It just got tired imo so a breath of fresh air is almost certainly the right thing, all the JC fans will hate it however good it is Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  20. The original Underground games were great, excellent to just pick up and play without having to worry about tire pressure etc etc Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  21. Will it be great? Will it be crap? Who knows, I will certainly give it a go and see Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  22. I'm not working Saturday so will let you know thu/fri for definite Martin Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  23. Cue the slate jokes! At least I didn't just go out on the tiles with the money they paid me No Alfie this time at the Woodman, too much chasing around and I can stay for food then That's a shame, he is a cracking little lad Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  24. And to you too
×
×
  • Create New...