Jump to content

spursmaddave

Members
  • Posts

    22,249
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by spursmaddave

  1. Blue car with yellow calipers just wrong
  2. So that is the final piece of the Jigsaw for Scotland.... 350z x 3, 370z, Porker x 2, Asbo Hatch, Jaaaaag & a GTR.... sounds like fun
  3. In the mean time you get to work on something completely different tomorrow
  4. Don't think the red seats would have looked right in Rosie.....
  5. Looks great
  6. I'm with you there, and better still when you do show them a clean pair of heels they are even more surprised :o Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  7. Very nice Straun, comfort, style & speed Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  8. Sorry to have read all that James, big decision to make, to go with your heart or your head... hope you get things sorted one way or another buddy Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  9. Good luck Andy, from experience most communications companies are the worst bloody communicators know to man!!! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  10. Also be aware that if you like SQ then DAB is awful unless you listen to BBC stations. Most others are very low bitrate and some even in mono :o Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  11. Iv'e been driving in my car....

  12. spursmaddave

    SpursMadDave

    Just some pics....
  13. I'm not a Mod I'm a Rude Boy...

  14. I tell you I didn't do it, cos I wasn't there, don't blame me it just isn't fair....

  15. So, so you think you can tell heaven from hell, blue skies from pain. Can you tell a green field from a cold steel rail? A smile from a veil? Do you think you can tell? And did they ask you to trade your heroes for ghosts? Hot ashes for trees? Hot air for a cool breeze? Cold comfort for change? And did you exchange a walk on part in the war for a lead role in a cage? How I wish, how I wish you were here. We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl, year after year. Running over the...

  16. So, so you think you can tell Heaven from Hell

  17. Don't let the milk float ride your mind...

  18. This ain't no party, this ain't no disco, this ain't no fooling around

  19. I don't even like sausages...

    1. The Bounty Bar Kid

      The Bounty Bar Kid

      But you like a big bratwurst!

  20. spursmaddave

    Water

    From the album: SpursMadDave

    Water on a freshly polished Azure bonnet

    © SMD 2012

  21. From the album: SpursMadDave

    Blue Brembo's

    © SMD 2012

×
×
  • Create New...