Jump to content

UNABASHED

Members
  • Posts

    2,843
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by UNABASHED

  1. ah, never read the bit about free sticker...so I am able to request a free sticker if I so wished??
  2. I am a non-attendee for Wales but if you have anything polished afterwards let me know
  3. no sticker coming my way anytime soon either then!
  4. I keep seeing posts with people saying that they have hit post 350 and asking for there sticker - what's this all about then?
  5. I keep seeing a sunset roadster near me and I just cannot get on board with the looks when the roof is up, I saw a few at Modified live that had the roof down and they looked very though. If you get one just make sure that you never put the roof up
  6. will this work on any year car and UK and JDM?
  7. Looks awesome
  8. Fair enough your making the best of a bad situation, though I hardly see it as win win situation when a guy trashes your car and drives off to avoid blame?!
  9. that is the most set up prank I've ever watched!
  10. Oh deffo... He has got to be on my bus as he is wearing a belt just like mine! I've got that belt....
  11. anyone ever seen original Rays painted black with a blue lip or would that look too strange/gay/boy racer?
  12. well no-one told me and there was no sign telling me otherwise so in I went, learnt my lesson swiftly though!
  13. they can be, they can scratch the paintwork and pull at any loose or fragile bits of trim. I once took my old 206 in one and the aerial was battered and whipped against the rook so looked like it had been self harming once it came out. Nothing beats a hand wahs with a lambswool mitt!
  14. do you happen to have a part code - Nissan claim mine doesn't exist as it's an import
  15. Love the car, love the wheels! where did you get the Fuels, been looking at the silver version of them myself....
  16. I used to spend hours upon hours shining up my '94 Clio - loved that thing lol I hate people who do not care about washing there car. Even worse when I arrive and work and see a dirty car, I run in to tell them that a bird has crapped on it breathlessly scream at them asking if they want to borrow my speed detailer only to be told "yeah that happened last weekend, I'll run it through the car wash next week sometime" NNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
  17. The DI-NOC that cfoster supplies is Matt black not shiny - much better IMO
  18. been looking for one myself - Nissan don't seem to be able to find one for me yet! Let me know if you have any joy.
  19. removing the weight will make no difference as the weight barely weighs anything at all! Cheapest option is to regass your original struts, there's a thread somewhere with the company details - costs around £35 is memory serves me correctly. Other option is new struts, a few of the traders on here stock them.
  20. how easy is it to remove the headlining and all the plastic bits? (i.e. if I try it, will I break it?!)
  21. Perfect - thanks a lot! I'm feeling that so I shall go ahead and wrap it this weekend I think.
×
×
  • Create New...