Jump to content

Tarmac@TarmacSportz

Trader
  • Posts

    11,276
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Tarmac@TarmacSportz

  1. Yes mate, can always get more, give me a few weeks All on list, payments are all in and items posted today - many thanks
  2. That's a cracking price bud when I was looking the cheapest I could find was about £500. GLWTS buddy
  3. nice one bud, pm replied too
  4. Well done for saving him Al. Scary
  5. They are both s-tune for the 350 n 370, but your right the 350 is not true dual. Think that clown has put the wrong picture on, I will drop him a message and tell him to revise his add I wouldn't buy from him, I can supply them over £100 cheaper on here, sold two last week. Thanks for spotting it btw
  6. Not on their parts lists so presume not, although they do one for the 370z which is odd. I will ask the question Monday
  7. I wouldn't trust that seller
  8. I can help if you want an aftermarket one. Benefits are more power and better sound, there's plenty of choice out there, depends what your after really, probably best to have a look on you tube. If you check the members Traders section there's a few Exhausts I offer in there but I have access to most brands
  9. No problemo buddy let me know if u want anything else pricing
  10. Possibly - as stated Scorpion list them as not suitable for imports... mine is fine but if you buy one and your not happy then thats the risk you take. Im just trying to make people aware as I have only just discovered this out. BTW Simon, not having any joy with the wheels, best is still 60 day back order
  11. Yes mate, thats the price for the Greddy. Always best to buy a branded make buddy imo, if you need to sell a custom one in the future you will get pennies, branded ones will give a better return.... Just my opinion for what its worth which judging by missus is absolute f-all
  12. Hi all I have recently set up an account with Scorpion as a uk distributor. As luck would have it they are only 10 minutes up the road from me I have access to their full range of products not just nissan, also bikes so feel free to ask me about prices on any of their products. The 350z exhaust is £300+ vat (y pipe back ) And just released is the 370z exhaust at £499+ vat (y pipe back) *** Y pipe available as added extra if required *** Having spoke to Scorpion I wasn't aware that the 350z Scorpion exhaust is not compatible with imports.... I have a scorpion on my import and theres no problem with mine but I have read that some members have very slight issues with the tips being unlevel. Just wanted to make any potential buyers aware of this The 350z scorpion exhaust is currently on 3 week back order
  13. Hi mate Its looking around the £700 mark delivered duty paid to your doorstep. Might be a few quid either side, Supplier has stock just waiting confirmation on size but that price will be about right.
  14. Why the secret smilie No one uses that... I will post up here for you just got to get a price off our sleeping friends
  15. sexy avatars FTW To be fair if I was a copper with a gun and some punks did burn outs on my parking lot I would prolly use foul and abusive language too
  16. I will give you £30 for both tanks so I dont have to see these posts anymore
  17. All in and ready for posting All on list have pm
  18. Personally not a fan of the vtech, too much revving the balls off it.. others will disagree but having owned one thats my own personal opinion Big engine cruising for me Or big engined diesel if you want economy, BMWs are the best diesel engines again IMO
  19. I'm pretty sure I looked into some lights the same as these as a donor pair for Husky, I'm pretty sure somewhere in the small print or after some digging it turned out that they were not road legal
  20. I can help you out with the Stillen or Tanabe systems, fitment shouldn't be an issue at all but I can double check with the manufacurer for peace of mind. I think you will find the Stillen is a massive favourite, the others mentioned are also great systems but quite a bit more expensive. It takes 3 days after I place the order for them to arrive at your door let me know if I can help
  21. Not normally, but you don't normally lose no claims on windows
  22. I dunno, the work yes. But the no claims might hurt you, especially if you want to change insurers as you have to tell them you have made a claim in the last 5 years
×
×
  • Create New...