Jump to content

Tarmac@TarmacSportz

Trader
  • Posts

    11,276
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Tarmac@TarmacSportz

  1. I'd cancel the work and pay private and i'd cancel my insurance policy
  2. Fill to the brim and refill at 1/4 tank
  3. Retractable number plate raffle ftw
  4. People just don't give a sh1t bud. I sometimes have my lunch hour in a supermarket car park and the amount of people that just let their car door spring out onto the car next to them is unbelievable. Makes me mad, I try not to take mine out shopping if I can help it.
  5. Pm replied as mentioned I will order in a weeks time
  6. Don't know it but I reckon you should buy it it's not a round about town car though Not keen on the bumper, I reckon someone will get some monies worth cheap going by the description
  7. For me you can't beat the lazy boy, it even has a beer fridge in the arm rest Bit pricey though. On a serious note though, I thought all 350z seats were recliners. What do you have fitted ?
  8. Metatron Maybe these pictures will change your mind I personally prefer them to the 350z Nismo's - they are lush Gman - get your cheque book out , you only live once
  9. mmm I can only go on what I was told and I've been told there a direct bolt on with no adjustment required. I tell ya what I'll do, I will ask for a sample one off then we will take it from there. Will need a guinea pig though
  10. I will give you 7k cash as is if your interested I fancy joining the Azure mafiosa quick bank loan and u can have the cash Monday :vulture:
  11. Y pipe not included but is an optional add on if required, not the cheapest y pipe on the Market I will let you know on the Scorpion bud
  12. Im going 20mins from me
  13. Right, Just got an answer back saying these are direct bolt ons, no modification required
  14. Happy bday John - have fun in Dublin
  15. Spoke to Husky about these the other day... Im smitten Decided im going to sell the Scorpion and get one, They are going to be around £875 delivered to your door, will be offering them to members in the near future once the deals been done Comments welcome
  16. Me neither, I just copied and pasted that
  17. Yeah, they can bond it on, just get a decent body shop on board Considering something similar myself tbh, keep us posted
  18. Whats your budget ? And yes, if I had a titanium exhaust I would let my insurance company know, keep your receipt in case of a claim
  19. No joy im afraid, can only offer a range of stainless steel. To be totally honest the difference in weight and performance of just the titanium y pipe is really not going to be that noticeable. You have the best bit in titanium already, I can keep trying and give the suppliers a ring later when they wake up but at best you will be looking over a grand and it will be a special order from Japan (which could be tricky at the mo).
  20. There you go NOTES: After Amuse made the exhaust for the 350Z and had dynoed it, they decided to build a y-pipe that would remove the catalytic converters on the vehicle in order to test the restriction caused by them. Although a big jump in power resulted, the car runs very lean. As such, Amuse will not offer the y-pipe until they can come up with a fuel enrichment system to go with it. Also, keep in mind that this y-pipe also removes the catalytic converters from the vehicle making it illegal to drive on public roads and highways. I can get a full range of other brand ypipes that will complement the exhaust, let me know if I can help
  21. Its not hard to spot Neilp
  22. I might be able to help you there buddy... Leave it with me and I will get you a price
  23. Right you lucky lot.... Finallly got the nod that these are available for the 370z I think im right in saying that I am the only uk supplier to offer these at the moment I know a lot of you guys have been wanting to show off your engine bays without using a washing line prop so heres your chance As a special one off offer if we can get 10 people interested I can do these at £90 inc vat + p&p, that might be a tall order as im not sure if we have 10 370z owners , if we can't make the numbers I will re-evaluate so lets just see what interest gathers firstly. Other engine bay parts available including engine covers and intakes pm for more info
×
×
  • Create New...