Jump to content

Tarmac@TarmacSportz

Trader
  • Posts

    11,276
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Tarmac@TarmacSportz

  1. These are machine polished and go through a number of processes to get a nice shiney finish Downside is the machine won't get into the bolt holes at the top or the lettering at the sides so there are a couple of areas that you may want to dress up with a dremel etc. TBH this is only noticeable on closer inspection, im pleased with how this one has turned out and the pics are how you will get it, no dressing up on this one. Also, with cast metal you will innevitably get a few floors in the finish and you can see pit marks in some of the areas. Again, not that noticeable but unless closely inspected but I want to make everyone aware as it is something that can't be helped or corrected. So, if you want some bling when you open your bonnet then let me know. £120 on an exchange basis. Turnaround time between orders can be two weeks so if theres a lot of interest then I will have to put you in a queue.
  2. First of all I want to thank the team for their support and Mikey for sorting out all my hassling pm's. Theres a lot of work that goes on behind the scenes and they all do a stand up job. Secondly, with my links in importing/exporting etc it seemed like a natural progression to take the performance parts business forward full time. As you know I can offer a lot of products at decent prices delivered to your door. Group buys are a great way to help lower prices so im always up for suggestions. Exhaust sales are into double figures for March so they are very much becoming a speciality area for me and I have access to a large majority of brands. Lastly, customer service is my main aim. I have been dealing with suppliers all my working life and some are bloody frustrating. I want to ensure you get a good service from me and I hope ive achieved this with my current clients, I also sell on ebay with nearly 400 transactions at a 100% positive feedback so a good service is important to me. I am working on a lot of new and exciting products and will eventually get an online website store and new premises set up. Big thanks for all the support guys
  3. Blackpool, Wigan and one other from Us, Wolves, Blackburn, Blues (but hopefully Villa ) Blackpool have got a tough run-in at the end of the season, have to play Arsenal, Spurs, United in the last 8 And Blackpool are in free fall at the moment - Blackburn likewise having a very poor run while everyone else is picking up points (even us, Tarmac ) Annoyingly we can get a draw on Sat and go up to about 12th, or lose and end up bottom. Never known it so tight (and I've been through a few of these relegation fights over the past few years ) West Brom = Yo yo's
  4. Hopefully not Wolves I used to watch them as a kid - down with the baggies
  5. congrats buddy
  6. Major credit cards accepted at a charge of 3.5% they will be going up at least £30 a set
  7. we had a few run ins in the early days before I turned into a responsible Trader but I've always respected you 'especially when u banned Sarnie'. You have done a great job and the work u have put into the forum and particularly meets is well appreciated. I'm sure you will have legendary status on here in years to come and hopefully u will be around to enjoy the banter Put your feet up buddy
  8. Thanks Dave 370z owners your price is £425 ddp I must stress these are great one off prices so don't miss your chance
  9. I will see if I can find the exact brand and let you know. All the well named brands like Stillen etc are double or triple the price. I can of course do a group buy on something more well known if people are prepared to pay a bit extra ? Ive read a few stories about these on my350, If it was me I would get a pro to fit it but I do that with most mods anyway.
  10. Revised Would rather offer a better brand http://www.amsmotorsports.com/shop/ind/ ... y-kit.html £180 + p&p Need 5 Picture below,
  11. You will have to join the queue, I had about 5 pm's when I put the Tanabe thread up, I thought they were gonna sell like hot cakes but it was all pm's about buying my Scorpion Cheap skates the lot of you
  12. Heres the HFC Group buy thread viewtopic.php?f=38&t=47645
  13. Berk HFC's Don't think I need to say much on these except that they are slowly becoming a must have addition to your Zed Looking for at least 7 people to make this work 350z £380 370z £420 Info: Metallic substrate HFC's. Spun catalytic converters, OBDII & 49 state compliant. Full stainless steel construction. Metallic substrate offers higher flow and lighter weight. Uses advanced spiral wound ultra thin foil. Perfect for forced induction use. Click on the "Large View" for a side by side comparison of the metallic substrate vs. standard ceramic substrate. Made in the USA.
  14. Quick update on this system as I have now got the weights and dimensions I can do this at £650 inc vat
  15. I reckon these are looking good at around £380 delivered if I can get 6 people interested. Just working out the finer details but this is looking a goer.
  16. I've been looking into pulley sets, at the moment the only reasonably priced ones seem to be the underdriven ones.
  17. Ive been quoting £375 delivered but I can match the £374 no problem
  18. *** Update*** No go on the 350z Y Pipe 350z Scorpions due back in stock next Friday
  19. Can't believe these have not been snapped up yet - cracking wheels
  20. Its an insert for the Chargespeed bumper. Not sure it would be compatible for a standard bumper ?
  21. funny you say that as I've got sample CF engine covers, mirror and battery covers amongst other things on the way
  22. You had enough over the weekend sick note Any particular brand ?
×
×
  • Create New...