Jump to content

Tarmac@TarmacSportz

Trader
  • Posts

    11,276
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Tarmac@TarmacSportz

  1. I can get the Stillen damper, let me know if that's what you want
  2. Just curious as may want some bits but when you say the whole car, do you mean the WHOLE car ?
  3. Thanks Gents much appreciated pm replied to
  4. I DID NOT ARRANGE THIS COLLECTION It is shite mate but it's not uncommon, hit rate for collections/deliveries is 90-95% a lot of problems occur when the big firms subcontract to some numpty who has no cards no phone no sat nav and no clue. They don't give a poo !!! There will be something in the small print that says they can't guarantee the service.. Such competition and small margins and customers not knowing how it works, I'm glad I jacked it in.
  5. Great stuff, £50 is not to shabby we await sir Martinmac to draw
  6. Probably, only order 3 or 4 things from there and had trouble everytime... I ordered a dvd once and was told it was out of stock, cancelled and it turned up 6 months later and they charged me
  7. here you go welcome viewforum.php?f=56
  8. Anymore entries before the draw It is for Cherrity
  9. To be fair when I got mine it only took 5 minutes, then I was free to fit the dampers 5 mins of
  10. Mamogram Wasso - what kind of man do you take me for Porn is the work of the devil
  11. Date Time Location Service Area Checkpoint Details 2011-04-14 16:21:00 Irvine - United States Of America Shipment picked up 2011-04-14 17:32:34 Irvine - United States Of America Image Available 2011-04-14 17:55:06 Irvine - United States Of America Weight and Dimension 2011-04-14 18:26:51 Irvine - United States Of America Processed at Irvine - United States Of America 2011-04-14 18:32:00 Irvine - United States Of America Departed Facility in Irvine - United States Of America 2011-04-14 19:18:16 Los Angeles Gateway - United States Of America Arrived at Sort Facility Los Angeles Gateway - United States Of America 2011-04-14 20:24:12 Los Angeles Gateway - United States Of America Processed at Los Angeles Gateway - United States Of America 2011-04-14 20:50:52 Los Angeles Gateway - United States Of America Departed Facility in Los Angeles Gateway - United States Of America
  12. Dear Customer, We have been waiting for you to contact us for the delivery of your cheque of ($688,000.00 ) . We want you to know that your package has been with us for the past few weeks now and we are waiting for your confirmation of this message so that we can deliver the Cheque to you. The delivery charges, Insurance Premium and Clearance Certificate Fee has been paid by the sender. The only money you will send to us is for Security Keeping Fee of the Cheque and the package will be delivered to your postal Address in your country. The Security keeping fee so far is $210.00 U.S.D (Two Hundred And Ten U.S Dollars) only being Security Keeping Fee of the Courier Company. Again, don't be deceived by anybody to pay any other money except $210.00 U.S.D (Two Hundred And Ten U.S Dollars) . As soon as your details are received, our delivery team will give you the necessary payment procedure so that you can effect the payment for the Security Keeping Fees. As soon as they confirm your payment receipt of $210.00 U.S.D (Two Hundred And Ten U.S Dollars), they will not hesitate to dispatch your package as well as the attached certificate and the letter to your residence. It will only take 24 hours for delivery.Note that we were instructed to email you, due to the high priority of your package we had to inform you as your sender left us with no proper details of himself. Please send us your complete Names, Address and Phone Number to our Customer Care Officer: Endeavor to copy the email address below in your TO colon after clicking reply, this is to make sure that we receive your reply. Name: Mr. Anderson Cole. Email: fedex.ng@live.com Phone: +2347052102158 Immediately we receive those details, we will send you the information that you need to make payment for the Security Keeping Fee through Western Union Money Transfer Have a wonderful time. Please E-mail us anytime you need any assistance. We await your mail. Regards, Yours Faithfully, Mr. Jonathan Monten. FedEx Online Team Management All rights reserved. © 1995-2011 FedEx.
  13. Right folks Just had word that these babies have been collected... Fingers crossed I may get them Monday Will keep you posted
  14. Has he replied bud ? I want the snow foamer too
  15. Restriction ? If its a jap it should be limited to 113, shows around 120 on the clock If you can find a long track you could test it... The engine cover is prolly just cf with a nismo sticker
  16. I can supply an aftermarket one - how much were you looking to spend ?
  17. yeah Ive ordered it - its the best deal so far so another month will have to do
  18. We have a dog buddy.. I love them, had a rabbit too but he died in winter Stevie RIP You can let him loose friday when I bring more shiney bits
  19. I always have trouble with Amazon I went for the one up from this with the patio cleaner Delivery says 1-2 days then at the end it says 4-6 weeks, estimated 17th May delivery WTF
  20. I certainly noticed a difference after I had mine fitted (not remapped yet), as for the figures quoted.... very much doubt it.. it will of course give you better airflow and thats the key factor with the Zed, the re-map guys will give you a better idea on gains but its not all about bhp gains with the remap...
  21. Ahh man, I got cash for a pressure washer for my b'day last week. The world of pressure washers are a nightmare. I just don't know which one to buy. If Tims snow foam lance fits this then I might buy it
×
×
  • Create New...