Jump to content

Tarmac@TarmacSportz

Trader
  • Posts

    11,276
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Tarmac@TarmacSportz

  1. Great effort, can't see the vid but great write up... well done
  2. Hi all Ive noticed a lot of suppliers stocks are low or out of stock on Japanese manufactured products. The Japanese work on JIT 'Just in time' and the Quake and Tsunami has taken its toll on manufacturing. Please bear in mind some parts are on back order upto 6-8 weeks at the moment. I had a nightmare last week, I had priced something up for a member and when I came to order it I was told 8 weeks. I didnt want to let the member down as I knew he wanted it sooner so I spent nearly 3 nights contacting suppliers I hadn't dealt with before trying to source one. Finally found what seemed to be the last one in the world but price was a lot higher than I had budgeted for... The important thing is thats he's sorted as it should arrive early next week but just bear in mind that just because the disaster is not on the news anymore it certainy has affected the countries production. Chris
  3. Ahh man, gutted for you. After being away so long too Think the mechanic needs to man up a bit though Bonnet struts will be with you next week bud
  4. Soooo much choice not much I can't supply. I'm expecting delivery of an exhaust that I believe will be the first in this country for one lucky member. I better not say what it is though as he may want to unveil it himself. I own a scorpion, I like it but it needs a little more ooooomph to compliment it, I've got some berk HFCs and an aftermarket y pipe to compliment it, fitting next week hopefully. It all depends on budget really. There are a lot of decent cat back exhausts out there, If something takes your fancy then drop me or my PA Chris a pm.
  5. Berk decats are £180 by the way if you want to go down the Decat route
  6. Got an order coming in from Nismo next week I can add a radiator cap if you want one £30 let me know asap though
  7. Cheers bud Let me know if you want a set £420 delivered fitting mine before Wales berk HFCs , scorpion zorst Scorpion is ypipe back, sell them too
  8. Personally I think you would get bored very quickly with the Mazzer. 20 years or so maybe but your still youngish. I don't think you can go wrong with the 370z , I wasn't keen at first but they have really grown on me, especially now all the mods are out to personalise it, plus it's well within budget now . It's what I'm saving up for now
  9. Not watching but happy for them. My late Nanna would have loved to see it... she was always very proud of the monarchy... collected Royal Crown Derby memorabillia and all that ... bless her
  10. Im doing a mini group buy for just 3 people for this product. I will be putting these on the website for £399 Group offer price £325 delivered These are a must have for the track but also great on the road for reducing body roll to give a more planted feel when cornering. Sway Bars maintain feel and control by balancing the vehicle and keeping your car from rolling excessively in the corners. They also play a critical function by keeping maximum tire contact with the road. Original equipment Sway Bars are often way too small for true performance. These bars are made from high strength aircraft grade steel. Such a strong material is required for maximum torsional strength and durability. Sway bar kit is 5 way adjustable, allowing drivers to adjust the ride from 7% to 70% stiffer than stock, making the vehicle pleasant on the road and aggressive at the track All STILLEN Sway Bars come complete with quality hardware and installation instructions (box size is 135x40x20cm)
  11. I've got a couple of polished aluminium Nismo shift knobs in stock at £65 + p&p if you want to replace with something a bit more stylish
×
×
  • Create New...