Jump to content

Tarmac@TarmacSportz

Trader
  • Posts

    11,276
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Tarmac@TarmacSportz

  1. No probs bud direct fit, no shims required
  2. Cut off is when full I can hold for up to a month after full if your struggling but will need £20 non refundable deposit
  3. Awesome photoshopping skills Adrian
  4. The biggest I can get on the Ichiba is 20mm, they come in a pair with nuts... I can do them at £90 but you will have to let me know in the next day or so and I will add them to my Wales shipment
  5. Are you going to Wales Sam ? I know someone 'as well as me' that wants to see your car
  6. Just to confirm I have authorised this 2nd group buy. I recieved a lot of pm's after the first one so decided to let another one run when rawbhp approached me Remember..... Resistance is futile
  7. I should know better! I forgive you.... just bring some money to Wales so you can buy some nik naks
  8. Ive ordered a right load of weird and wonderful stuff ... Hope you guys want some Nik naks for your Zed.....
  9. Always been my favourite Zed on the forum.. Good luck bud
  10. eh, am I missing something Anders ?
  11. Hi bud I can do you the Tein basic coilover set at £850 delivered Brand new in the box 100% authentic TEIN products Ride heights adjustable Package comes complete with 4 springs, 4 shocks, 4 lower spring seats, 4 seat locks, 4 thrust washer, 4 bump rubber, 4 dust cover, 2 hook spanner and instruction manual I can't get a decent product for £500-£600 though im afraid
  12. Jedi mind trick.... Andy, you do want a lovely set of these Berk HFCs for your Zed... Have a look at G mans posts as he purchased the same ones you will need for the HR, I really don't need to add much more to what George thinks about them, Hopefully mine will be fitted by Wales so you can have a listen after that pint you have bought me Fitting kit comes with them, should be simple enough for a mechanic, increased air flow and light weight - better throttle response. Not sure of torque reduction but I wouldnt imagine so... re-map will get the most out of them performance wise
  13. Looking good buddy... Thanks for your custom and glad your happy
  14. Just a quick question for 370z owners Does the 370z come with Z logo boot Matts as standard ?
  15. I can special order some spacers but I can't really tell you what size you need, that bits up to you really buddy... Post up a thread with current wheel size etc and im sure you will get some good advice on what other people are running
  16. Im interested but I would really like to see some better quality pics of the damaged suffered if poss
  17. Not at this price im afraid.... Single shipments direct from America are £420 3-5 working days delivery
  18. Just get no nails bud, it will be fine
  19. £190 for the genuine Nissan window motors.
  20. Yeah thats all going to buggery with the big hairy carbon N1 wing thats waiting to be fitted! Should still fit in nicely with the Black wheels and badges..........if it looks a bugger we can always have it sprayed. the N1 is acceptable I have one
  21. Cars looking really Very tasteful mods
  22. That was quick.... Just got your pm Too cheap by the way Having said that its a bloody good return for a raffle
×
×
  • Create New...