Jump to content

Tarmac@TarmacSportz

Trader
  • Posts

    11,276
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Tarmac@TarmacSportz

  1. I'm still mid spray. I was a bit nervous about BMW Hot Orange to be honest but its dried really nice. Another couple of coats, some lacquer and I'm there I reckons. Must remember to put the powersteering cap back on before Carla drives off tomorrow! If the weather holds I'm going to have a crack at the engine cover on Friday............is there anyway to retain the silver of the lettering on the engine cover? Masking it seems like a right impossible job. Assume the Nissan badge just pulls off? Are you offering this service in Wales, wouldnt mind mine done. PS I should have something for sale thats right up your street, will reserve it Saturday for you Just bring £15
  2. Call me naive, but why bother advertising it? Its a scam... Autotrader is crawling in them I bet you had your 5k ready for that, Least you didnt fall for it
  3. Yes it is to good to be true ring it
  4. Couldn't wait for Wales - been like a kid in a sweet shop all day I didnt want to put up a crappy vid with my crappy camera so I enlisted the help of my mate who has just started to get into film making, I love the bit at the end. Load it up full blast and let me know what you think..... Im well impressed, its actually pretty dormant until you give it some beans Tanabe Medallion Touring / standard Ypipe / Berk HFCs...... Will be adding a Stillen ypipe later on.... All products available to order Also pop charger and motordyne plenum spacer Enjoy http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=brWbrFjD5ow&feature=player_profilepage Feel free to circulate elsewhere, the more exposure I can get the better as im going to be breaking into other Jap car parts soon.
  5. I wouldnt be the person to ask, but I dont recognise them on any stock bodied Z I've seen! Perhaps someone could shed some light? I want them though! They are mud guards I can supply these... I was thinking about getting a few sets actually as I like them myself, im not really into body kits and skirts etc but I like nice subtle touches like these
  6. I tried and failed Laquer will be fine, dunno about the pipe though
  7. Looking good Did someone steal your engine cover or was that after the spacer install ? Very tasty zed
  8. What tyre wall size are they ? 45's ? Look quite chunky but do look very nice indeed
  9. reminds me of my raving days... i'd much rather be at home watching a dvd and eating takeaway with a nice cuppa tea these days
  10. I'd buy it if I could fit two.... I sooo love mine GLWTS
  11. I have 19s I use my Zed daily for short distances on 19's and think they are perfect.... the rubber costs isn't hugely different on a set and they fill out the arches better. I don't think the designers of the 350 or 370z got it right with the oem wheels and the arches
  12. Personally, I think you only get away with coloured edges on dark rims. You could try it but I reckon you might be dissapointed.
  13. Sold, paid, job done Please lock... For info I sell these new for £374 delivered if anyone wants one
  14. No uprev - just exhaust and hfc's
  15. Just got it back... its a little on the insane side
  16. I would never have set the woods on fire when I was 12
  17. I just hope the weather picks up as its not looking good at the mo
  18. I hope no explosions Well, just had the call shes ready so im picking her up at 1pm
  19. I can't see that image ??
  20. Yeah im ready for some tuning now me thinks Be interesting to see what happens with the 370z....
×
×
  • Create New...