Jump to content

Tarmac@TarmacSportz

Trader
  • Posts

    11,276
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Tarmac@TarmacSportz

  1. Ive got 3" Carbon fibre stubby aerials in stock at £15 delivered Look the business
  2. Cheap - Seems too good a price, snap it up £250 is not worth worrying about really, it will be gone fast so if you like it then buy it
  3. Not sure the Tanabe is that quiet Maybe its the HFCs
  4. Would be interesting to see the final price. Technically they are braking Scorpions rrp by advertising at that price. I would imagine there to be some hidden cost somewhere, if not they will soon lose their account with Scorpion or at very least get a telling off and told to change the website price. For your info, Scorpion are out of stock for 2-3 weeks
  5. Thought I may as well jump on the Facebook band wagon and see if I can get a few more like
  6. Group buy closed Usual price £350 Still a great price
  7. I had a £20 bet with my mate that this will be a UK number one in July... Probably not everyones cuppa tea but I love it.... You can currently hear it on the new Lucozade TV add... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n3m-GFvBpIg This is another track from him, awesome vid and track
  8. Right guys Just got off the phone to Berk Tech and the order should be ready to collect towards the back end of this week. If I can get them collected Friday then I will have them by Weds next week. I reckon ' fingers crossed' I should have them all delivered by next Friday if not sooner... Will keep you updated, they have been mega busy as its race season so its not gone quite as smoothly as the first group buy unfortunately. Thanks for your patience guys
  9. Not got an tonneau's im afraid but I think R35LEE may have Yeah Paypal to the email addy below please buddy
  10. Only a few more left in stock on this batch
×
×
  • Create New...