Jump to content

Tarmac@TarmacSportz

Trader
  • Posts

    11,276
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Tarmac@TarmacSportz

  1. It was all for effect - makes a bit more dramatic with a launch rather than another boring exhaust clip.... I actually drive like a sissy..... Ask Husky, he scared the hell out of me the other week and I screamed out "slow down !!! I've got a little baby girl "
  2. Ahh man.... Another boy hood legend gone OOooooh Yeeeeaaah the Macho Man R I P Big man
  3. Should be able to make this too so I will guess I will get that pint off you sooner rather than later I will confirm if I will be trading after I see how Wales go's
  4. Are you getting them nice for when you sell them to me
  5. Did your other sticker not arrive bud ? Lovely pics, I might sound daft here but was that a plane wreck on the beach and was it to do with the plackard... if im being a mong just tell me
  6. To be honest I can squeeze one last one in on this if your interested. Berk are out of stock for a couple of weeks so the shipment has been delayed. Let me know quick so I can see if I can add you on this order
  7. Looks bang tidy
  8. scorpion and stillen ypipe are a good combo, scorpion is guaranteed for life £374 delivered and Stillen Ypipe has no flexis and is solid as a rock £250 delivered . Let me know if I can help
  9. No dyno, might get a remap after the ypipes fitted not sure yet
  10. My mate spent 18 months on and off out there while working for Rolls Royce He loved it and had some awesome stories to tell, probably not many that are suitable on a family forum though
  11. These are rotors...http://www.350z-uk.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=157&t=46541. Just like it says on the box To be honest I wasn't even aware I was calling them 'rotors'! I would have always called them 'discs' in the past but I must have been converted by my research on the forum. A search will reveal that both terms are used. Not sure if there is technically a difference? There is no difference, as you are well aware, but it doesn't make it right viewtopic.php?f=13&t=49322 The amount of time I spend on the phone to the states has given me a bit of a twang... They don't understand when I say 350 Zed , its a 350 'Zee'.... One woman had to pass my call onto someone else because she didn't understand a word I was saying Y'all
  12. Justice served
  13. How embarrassing "My Zee is certainly not stock, it has 19" wheels and an aftermarket air intake" And that sir will make all the difference in a drag race with a Mustang I bet he got slayed on his forum
  14. Good result Dave Tanabe rules
  15. Ive got no more tread left after that vid
  16. I'll take that if you can get him to hold a sign saying pm tarmac
  17. I'm not coming now mate unless you've got a spare seat Car not ready ?
  18. They do but its extortionate in my opinion and the box they sell it in is mahoooosive so shipping costs are stupid... Honestly mate, the Stillen is the best Ypipe in terms of value for money.... Theres no flexi for it to fault on and its a great design....Personally, I wouldnt spent the money on the Tanabe Ypipe.
  19. I didnt get chance to take any actual pics as I was rushing around like a looney. But above is advertising pics. You get the back box and midpipe and its currently around £875 delivered
  20. No it's crap really, I took the sound clips from another vid as this set up is rubbish Not really , I love it. There's something arousing about exhausts Coldel, your lying !!! Don't pee on my bonfire
  21. Thanks guys Husky, to be fair he mocked this up in an hour as I rushed him... I asked for it to be as basic as poss so I could get it on here quick. Plus if you watch a lot of clips on you tube they aren't very good so im chuffed with it , and if I had done it then it would have been utter gash Your too picky brother
×
×
  • Create New...