Jump to content

Tarmac@TarmacSportz

Trader
  • Posts

    11,276
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Tarmac@TarmacSportz

  1. Ive got slightly smaller Zed emblems at £10 posted. I stuck mine on my cubby to spice it up a bit. Not sure I got it perfectly straight though (might be the camera angle as it looks straighter in the flesh)
  2. I can supply you with a Stillen supercharger kit... you will definately notice gains without
  3. Dude, the money you have spent on your engine bay surely you want to finsih it off nicely with some Genuine nismo goodies rather than the not so good looking 'Nismo Style' ones. I tell you what, I will do. You can have the Oil and Rad cap at £99 delivered
  4. Maybe in the future. My order is submitted now and in production back order. Let me get this one out the way and fulfilled and then I will be in touch.
  5. Ive sold loads of Stillen Ypipes at £250 delivered. No flexi joint to worry about, definately best bang for your buck imo Approx 5 working days delivery, a few people have them with the Scorpion and they are a good combination
  6. This might help explain things a bit http://www.raceandroad.com/technical-he ... ffset.html
  7. I think it was after hearing " your in the shot Chris " for the 10th time... It made me act completely out of character
  8. Im right handed.... Great pics John.... well apart from that one
  9. A lot of my mates have moved to the HTC Desire Personally I love my Iphone 3g
  10. viewtopic.php?f=166&t=49853 I have one Malcolm. see above I will check on the cargo net for you too bud - leave it with me
  11. Roadsters left only Will get some more Coupes soon
  12. No its not mine, its on a zed im interested in buying if the guy is still selling it. The exhaust is a bit ugly though (sorry if your a member) Just wondered if had any resale value as i would probably change it. Probably not a great deal but the good news is I could help you with a replacement
  13. Nice seats Where are you based so any perspective buyers know
  14. Probably a custom, very hard to tell but its slash cut tips make me assume its a budget one. Why are you asking ? if its yours is there any markings on it ?
  15. You too bud Will have to sort a meet/drink your way when the cars finished
×
×
  • Create New...