-
Posts
11,276 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Content Type
Profiles
Forums
Events
Gallery
Store
Everything posted by Tarmac@TarmacSportz
-
Looking at private plates on ebay and saw this....
Tarmac@TarmacSportz replied to nixy's topic in Off Topic Discussion
-
350z and 370z Nismo Exhaust interest ?
Tarmac@TarmacSportz replied to Tarmac@TarmacSportz's topic in Tarmac Sportz
Hi bud Current price is £1350 delivered.. Only one Nismo system for the 350z which is a Ypipe back system -
Ive been in talks with AMS about supplying Brake upgrades/packages for the 350z and 370z for the website. Im waiting on confirmation on individual prices as well as package price but here is a bit of info for you. AMS partnered with Z1 Motorsports (not Z1 auto) Forum Package Price For the 350z should be around £500 with AMS carbon ceramic pads or £550 with Hawk pads 370Z Sport Brake Upgrade Package for all '09+ 370Z models with the Sport Package (includes NISMO models.) forum price £500 with AMS carbon ceramic pads or £560 with Hawk pads The package will include 4 x Rotas Slotted or Slotted/Drilled 4 x Brake pads AMS or Hawk 4 x Brake lines No oil though as I need a different shipping license plus its easy enough to get over here Z1 Motorsports stock sized brake upgrade package for 2003+ 350Z or G35 equipped with the OEM brembo (track) brake package. This kit will take your stock brake system to the next level. If you are looking to upgrade your brakes but don't want to spend thousands on the many big brake kits available this is the kit for you! This kit includes: - Four Performance Rotors Cross Drilled & Slotted or Slotted only dissipate heat away from the rotors to reduce warping. Silver zinc plated to prevent corrosion and increase life. Double disc grinding ensures parallelism. Mill balanced (withing 150 g-cm) to prevent vibration. - Stainless Steel Braided Brake lines (All Four) Serious race car owners have used flexible brake hoses of extruded TeflonTM for decades. They are protected against abrasion and swelling by a sheath of tightly braided stainless steel wire. The resistance to "line swell" both improves the firmness or "feel" of the brake pedal and reduces the time required for effective pressure to reach the brakes and begin to slow the car. Your Choice of Brake Pads. AMS Carbon Ceramic Brake Pads 03-05 or Hawk pads. Prices will be confirmed but look pretty stable. Delivered direct from Canada 3-4 working days. I do of course have other options that im looking at like Stoptech etc but in terms of price and quality this is a great buy.
-
Good News guys Date Time Location Service Area Checkpoint Details 2011-06-08 15:14:00 Irvine - United States Of America Shipment picked up 2011-06-08 17:16:46 Irvine - United States Of America Weight and Dimension 2011-06-08 18:08:38 Irvine - United States Of America Processed at Irvine - United States Of America 2011-06-08 18:09:05 Irvine - United States Of America Departed Facility in Irvine - United States Of America 2011-06-08 18:17:54 Irvine - United States Of America Image Available 2011-06-08 18:48:34 Los Angeles Gateway - United States Of America Arrived at Sort Facility Los Angeles Gateway - United States Of America 2011-06-08 20:29:12 Los Angeles Gateway - United States Of America Processed at Los Angeles Gateway - United States Of America 2011-06-08 20:30:16 Los Angeles Gateway - United States Of America Departed Facility in Los Angeles Gateway - United States Of America 2011-06-09 03:37:00 Cincinnati Hub - United States Of America Arrived at Sort Facility Cincinnati Hub - United States Of America 2011-06-09 04:53:59 Cincinnati Hub - United States Of America Processed at Cincinnati Hub - United States Of America 2011-06-09 06:07:49 Cincinnati Hub - United States Of America Departed Facility in Cincinnati Hub - United States Of America 2011-06-09 19:55:47 East Midlands - United Kingdom Arrived at Sort Facility East Midlands - United Kingdom 2011-06-09 23:41:18 East Midlands - United Kingdom Processed at East Midlands - United Kingdom 2011-06-10 00:51:28 East Midlands - United Kingdom Departed Facility in East Midlands - United Kingdom 2011-06-10 05:48:15 East Midlands - United Kingdom Arrived at Delivery Facility in East Midlands - United Kingdom 2011-06-10 08:25:00 East Midlands - United Kingdom With delivery courier They are currently In Derby I will definately be able to post out Monday Phew
-
My 3D TV Experience
Tarmac@TarmacSportz replied to Tarmac@TarmacSportz's topic in Off Topic Discussion
Saw it at the pictures..... she goes full naked.... I mean FULL naked -
My 3D TV Experience
Tarmac@TarmacSportz replied to Tarmac@TarmacSportz's topic in Off Topic Discussion
Maybe too much Scotch as I noticed I wrote 'three day' -
Right... So I posted up a few weeks ago about whether or not to get a 3D TV. A lot of people were giving good opinions, but a deal came up for a 46" Bravia 3d that was too good to pass up... So I got the tv, ordered some universal 3d glasses, they were not compatible so sent them back and bought a couple of brand new Sony ones... They arrived tody.. Well tonight I just watched Tron Legacy in 3D and I was blown away, Ive seen the film before but in three day its just astounding, the picture and effects are breathtakingly good... Plus the soundtrack is epic.. This post however is not about the film its about the TV. Day to Day the TV is a 2d tv and is amazing... The odd time you want to watch a 3d tv like I did tonight then its epic... For anyone like me who was unsure about going down the 3D route I say go for it, yes it will get cheaper and maybe better in the future but ive had the best night in ages sat in my man room with my tv and a glass of scotch..
-
nissan qashqai or fabia vRS?? which do i get?
Tarmac@TarmacSportz replied to sparky370z's topic in Off Topic Discussion
VRS Definately -
Thats far too clever for Nissan! It is the obvious answer though, but does rely on them having a couple of planks ... Im sure there will be a few planks at a nissan garage
-
Typical Nissan dealers
-
Berk 03-06 HFC's special one off price
Tarmac@TarmacSportz replied to Tarmac@TarmacSportz's topic in Tarmac Sportz
PM sent -
Got one of these in stock ready to go http://www.amsmotorsports.com/shop/ind/ ... y-kit.html £200 Delivered Picture below,
-
Hi Bought this off a member at Xmas time last year. Was going to have it fitted with the Berks and Tanabe but the garage told me it was blowing. There is a fault at the flexi joint where the close up pic is so needs repairing if anyone is or knows someone who is handy. £50
-
Cheers Michael What are you swapping btw ? I can do Motordyne 5/16 basic spacers at £175 + p&p Stillen Y Pipes £250 delivered
-
Abbreviation for dummies..
Tarmac@TarmacSportz replied to chrisjones6699's topic in Off Topic Discussion
Ive been peeing my pants reading these........... CLASSIC R I F ...................... Resistance is Futile -
Anyone got thoughts on Brake pads and rotors ? Been looking at a few suppliers.... R35 GTRs I was going to be doing AMS brake kits... I was thinking of Stoptech for the 350s, they get good reviews in the USA but not heard much over here.
-
Berk 03-06 HFC's special one off price
Tarmac@TarmacSportz replied to Tarmac@TarmacSportz's topic in Tarmac Sportz
No problemo buddy -
Thanks guys, good Reading there. I can't afford a massive all singing and dancing website yet but it should hopefully look a little bit proffessional, coldel, good pointers there , I will take that on board, I find the same issues to be honest. It may take a few revamps to get it where I want but I think I will get it out there first and raise some cash and awareness. I can get the Greddy by the way
-
Stillen Y Pipe special offer xmas price
Tarmac@TarmacSportz replied to Tarmac@TarmacSportz's topic in Tarmac Sportz
Hi yeah I still do these, sold loads to members, IMO they are the best ypipe available, no issues with flexi faults etc and great value for money. Slight increase since Xmas of £250 delivered Lead time 4-5 days -
Most of you know that this is in development... Its turning out to be the bane of my life at the moment Aside from the usual exhausts and performance parts, is there anything that you would like to see on there... ? I'd like to gauge some ideas from you guys really... Obviously I can get parts for all Japanese performance cars but product knowledge and what sells is something im not as familiar with away from this forum. Realism I started Tarmac Sportz approximately 3 months ago and although its going well I don't want to run before I can walk and I don't want to get bogged down in loads of stock so I have to think strategically as to what goes on the website. At first, the parts I was think of supplying were: 350z 370z GTRs S2000. The 350z and 370z's are my bread and butter but I need to research the others quite a bit. Mind you, ive just had some guys from the Primera/Almera owners club ordering bits so it could spiral to more. Any input no matter if its parts or car suggestions with big modding scenes would really be appreciated ... the website is essentially for you guys so seems right to let you have some suggestions
-
Raffle Number 1 - Carbon Fibre Nismo Shift knob
Tarmac@TarmacSportz replied to Tarmac@TarmacSportz's topic in Tarmac Sportz
Thanks Liam Don't actually need payment till the raffle is over.... I will make a note you have sent yours already though -
Is that bell for last orders at the bar
-
Sorry im missing this as Japfest 2 was really good last year.. Unfortunately the dates clash with a wedding im going to in Gretna Green Thats why im a drop out
-
Think I had better get some more, they certainly look the part