Jump to content

Tarmac@TarmacSportz

Trader
  • Posts

    11,276
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Tarmac@TarmacSportz

  1. I looked into it but theres a fitting issue with the ones on the market... People have had to cut into plastics etc and bonnets not sat flush for a few weeks... When something is developed that is tried and tested I will let you know Incidentally, I think the new 350z batch are all sold already... Will get some more
  2. I got a couple of these as I couldnt get many of the standard CF stubbies (which are all sold again) Slightly dearer at £20 delivered but still look awesome
  3. Long awaited.... now back in stock Ive got 5 sets available for now £17.50 inc recorded delivery
  4. Hi all.. I could only get 5 this time but will be getting some more hopefully in a month or so In the interest of fairness all the 5 went to people who had pm'd/emailed me first I have got two other carbon stubbies that look exactly the same but have an extendable bit on top, will post pics soon
  5. Neither of them are available yet buddy... Tanabe is but expensive... I think Scorpion do one actually.... Do you want me to give them a shout and get a price ?
  6. Thanks guys Im back on
  7. Classic I had to double check when I read the title
  8. Husky has a uk OEM one for sale at a good price Wont get anything quieter than that but a JDM OEM
  9. Great pics I noticed you paid particular attention to the event girls, good lad
  10. Rent it out a hundred times a year and it would be nice.. If it came with as much NOS as Brian Spielmans it would be nice
  11. Yes.... Probably However if it was the Supra i'd be tempted http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Mitsubishi-Eclips ... 27bc24eccf Made me laugh reading the description
  12. Lets just hope this goes into production Sort of succesor to the Supra
  13. but you watch F&F every night... Good point
  14. It's funny this thread has come up. I watched Fast and the Furious 2 tonight, after that I spent a few hours searching Supra TTs. I had a gorgeous NA Supra 5 years ago and I really loved it. I really fancy another but a decent one is £8-10k which is a fair bit for such an old car. I've had my Z 3years now and I'm starting to itch a bit, thing is there's not a lot out there that can compare to it IMO . I had 9 different cars in the three years prior to owning a Zed so that says a lot. I reckon I will squeeze one more year out of it then it will probably be a 370z. Other cars I've looked at are: Porsche 911's new shape Jag XKs Focus RS or ST Audi RS4s even though not a massive fan of Audi BMW M3 I like all of them but I reckon I may need to get the Porker out my system. You can get a lovely one now for about 18k. I really don't know, will see when the time comes
  15. I paid £100 for the HFCs and a full exhaust system fitted... £50 -£100 max (not a big job really)
  16. +1 on that Love him or hate him, the early years of his career were the most exciting Heavy weight fights since Ali..... Don't think we will get that level of interest for a while..... Pay per View has ruined it a bit for me, not that im tight, I paid my £16 on Saturday, I just think it takes the sport out of the mainstream.
  17. Keep your wits about you and you will be fine... Or do what I did and go with someone sensible to look after you
×
×
  • Create New...