Jump to content

Tarmac@TarmacSportz

Trader
  • Posts

    11,276
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Tarmac@TarmacSportz

  1. Fibre glass are not the best My favourite is the Aerosync polyurethane.... I can get these but single shipments make them too pricey due to bulkiness, would work out around £550 each if 5 people wanted them
  2. Revised I have one Coupe and one Roadster left
  3. I can sell you a carbon fibre telescopic one when you sort it if that helps
  4. They need to be comfty.. Don't worry about what they look like on the outside, no one admires the look of your boots when your bindings are on and they have snow on them. Go to a specialist shop, wear your thermal snow socks and try on as many different pairs as you can. Keep them on for ages and walk up and down the shop as much as you can. You will get what I mean when you start trying them on. 32s are a good shout in my experience, they mould to your feet when they warm up. In a nutshell: Don't worry what they look like and make sure they are very very comfty
  5. I got offered £2400 on we buy any car.com What is happening
  6. That's pretty much it BM As for swapping the Tanabe, mmm think I will pass
  7. will try and get some pics but on iPhone at the mo. It's basically the same as Irfans but carbon fibre. The good thing is you don't have to spray and paint match and because it's light if you use a really strong license plate double sided tape then you can stick it on and not have to go to a garage
  8. Again, Irfan... Very sorry to Hi Jack But I can get these from my CF Canadian supplier but in Good quality Carbon Fibre not the mainstream crap. It's not branded though. If enough people were interested I could do them at about £125 delivered... Irfan - please accept my apology.. I reckon you should raffle it
  9. yes but it's not a replica
  10. Too true, you have to keep re-inventing the wheel. I've sold products on here that no-one else was selling, soon enough they see they are going well and jump on the band wagon and undercut you... I've probably done similar myself though, dog eat dog I suppose.
  11. You buy one and get one, that bits correct
  12. Definately more robust... no flexi's sutiable for 2003 - 2008 350Z
  13. Current price is £250 delivered... 3-5 working days
  14. Tell them both to shove it and buy new ones off me
  15. Should have read it before looking at the pics and posting Quality ad
  16. Sorted now thanks guys
  17. Scorpion zorst, Stillen Y and berk HFCs are a good combo... sold a lot of these to members, sounds very
  18. My mate just got one of these in Cali.... He got upgraded as its his honeymoon
  19. Still weighing up my options on this Anyone in the midlands want to swap for something nismo
  20. +1.. sold cars on ebay and Autotrader especially
  21. Do you have room for a fat lad
  22. You do generally get what you pay for.... I have to say peoples buying attitudes have changed a lot recently, there are a lot of posts about buying the cheapest this and that.. im looking into cheaper products to offer too.. its not just car parts its life in general.. and its understandable in the current climate However (speaking as an owner not a trader), if I were you.. i'd sooner spend £120 extra ( a night out in Notts for me ) on an exhaust that you know sounds good, is generally well trusted and has a lifetime guarantee . You posted," if it doesnt fit I will get my money back." yes you will, however... who pays the garage that tried to fit it and who pays the return costs for sending it back to the supplier ??? well that would be you, and thats probably your £120 difference... Having said that it might be perfect
×
×
  • Create New...