Jump to content

Tarmac@TarmacSportz

Trader
  • Posts

    11,276
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Tarmac@TarmacSportz

  1. About £450 for a genuine one, question is....... is it genuine, if it is i'd say its a bargain at £200 or below
  2. Welcome bud. I can get you a genuine V3 but it is in the thousands. Front bumper alone is circa £1500, versions 1 & 2 are discontinued although I think I can still get the V1 rear spoiler.
  3. I would imagine 'as they are not road legal' , you may have a job covering these in your insurance policy ? HFCs would be a better option IMO
  4. welcome back... glad you weren't put off
  5. These are going out this week guys.... Packing them is a nightmare so not despatched as fast as i'd like to have. Ive attached some fitting instructions All in hand Ceaser, there will be a spare... I will be in touch
  6. It's mindless young kids.... What sort of parents do they have ??? It's ridiculous
  7. Deal is now in place for these wheels. Will update shortly with prices
  8. Hi and welcome I can certainly help you out with parts particularly exhausts. All my suppliers do parts for the G37 but due to them being so rare over here I have never advertised or sold any as yet. Let me know if I can help
  9. Received these today... Will repack over the weekend and send it out on Monday
  10. JUST ONE MORE REQUIRED
  11. Open to sensible offers on the remaining items
  12. Scorpion £374 delivered PM me if you want one
  13. Sweet, thanks... why have I never found them on eBay? They're from US, maybe you have UK only ticked? That's what I was doing, cheers... ordered £101 delivered Good luck with your import taxes Plus it will be sent by USPS so when it transfers to Parcel force they will charge you between £10 - £20 handling/admin charges
  14. £185 Delivery to Denmark (+ 12.50)
  15. Sold and payment received. I don't have any I'm afraid. I'd not planned on stocking these tbh. Leave it with me and I will have a look and see if it's worth doing a group buy
  16. Sorry bud, sold it.. Strut brace sold now too
  17. Used my Nilfisk for the first time last night... Damn thing is faulty, motor went after 2 seconds...
  18. Still waiting confirmation via a pm from another member If it falls through I will update thread
  19. Im out of stock of Emblems.... I don't honestly know if it will or not, might be worth putting up a post to see if anyone else has one fitted.. They go over spacers on non HRs so should be fine
  20. Strut brace is available Chris, customer decided on a different colour scheme for engine bay Need confirmation asap
  21. I have a JWT Popcharger complete with fittings. no instuctions sadly but its straight forward fitting. Buyer pulled out this morning, its boxed up ready to go so I didnt take pics. Covered around 6k miles, filter and brackets in good condition... Bit marmite but it was one of my fave mods... transforms the engine bay and gives that V6 roar
  22. Its dibbed but buyer not confirmed as yet Will let you know as I sent him a pm
×
×
  • Create New...