Jump to content

Tarmac@TarmacSportz

Trader
  • Posts

    11,276
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Tarmac@TarmacSportz

  1. Congrats buddy
  2. I can matey Mobile Solutions in Derby http://www.mobilesolutions.uk.com/ They quoted me £75 , I told them that I had been quoted £50 from a mobile auto electrician and asked if they could match if and they did...
  3. Will be hopefully soon, the supplier is back from summer shut down, spoke to him today and he should be confirming stocks soon. BM, these are what they are im afraid.. I don't think any dampers are recomended on CF Bonnets ?? Im sure they will be fine but I can't guarantee you it.
  4. They aren't bad, look a bit 'fuel 5' ish.. Be fine if you spray the centre cap black... ' mania ' ,, its a bit erm well Would look better with a set of SSR's on it though
  5. Thanks Neil yeah I can certain help op. Drop me a pm or email if your still after anything
  6. I have a U.S. Genuine boot matt practically new that you can have for £40
  7. Thought that might be the case lol, So Marky has had a fair bit of luck with Nismo bits this year
  8. All sold now I'm afraid I've got two Genuine Nismo ones left
  9. *cough* Bollocks *cough* Just to vindicate Lexx here. I was asked to price up a Puka NMGB Nismo Rear Spoiler Kit. I post really as a point of interest. Nissan don’t list the part as an accessory and only as a replacement part. It wasn’t even listed on the parts computer we had to put a special request for information in to their HO. RRP £714.19 +VAT = £857.03 all in! I can get 17% off this price for the Forum, but still…….. Thats probably why people don't go to Nissan for aftermarket parts How about I sell you 10 for £360+ vat then you can sell them at £714.19+vat Everyones a winner
  10. Yeah Sparky... That looks 99% real...... Good one
  11. Sorry Andy... Ive already placed the order this time im afraid. Will more than likely be doing another one in the future
  12. Can you ask them to get a few genuine ones at £300 please
  13. Only one set in silver and one set in Black left now im afraid
  14. http://likwidart.com/ I've gone back to standard burger badges as the Zed is making way for a new machine... Unfortunately the likwid art badges don't stay in tact when you peel them off so I had to bin it
  15. Red Zed is either Tommy K, about £80-£90 or Likwid art (I had one) £30-£35 I really liked the Likwid art one tbh
  16. Hi Tom I don't but they are exactly the same as the above but all Black
  17. Hi bud Might have missed this im afraid, drop me a pm if you still require the caps, no stubbies im afraid
×
×
  • Create New...