Jump to content

Tarmac@TarmacSportz

Trader
  • Posts

    11,276
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Tarmac@TarmacSportz

  1. What sort of spec/colour etc are you after in a 350z ? I know someone that may be interested....
  2. Luke its your lucky day as I ordered a spare set at the time... These are due in tomorrow so I will be in touch with everyone once shipment is checked in and good to go
  3. Nope on the Porsche Heard all I need to know from Lee... X5 is top of the list
  4. I've got an order to be placed with Berk Got orders for these intakes to place too, If anyone wants to hop on and bling your engine bay then let me know £108 + vat delivered £129.60 inc vat http://www.berktechnology.com/product/n ... ction-tube
  5. No probs Should be with me on Tuesday so I will sort the necessary out with everyone on the thread then
  6. I only like the Sport and they are too much.. The other ones are a bit tooo boxy
  7. Jeep is a good all rounder.. I just don't think it gives as much wow factor as an X5 or Cayenne.. TBH im really tempted by the Cayenne although what Lee says worries me
  8. Some pretty good suggestions..however Don't think I want a truck Don't want a diesel Dont like Discos Don't want a tank you crazy foool 'Mr T' I would like a big dirty V8 so the BM and Porker are top of the list, put off a bit by Lee on the Porker though. I don't bloomin know, I've got to get something sharpish though
  9. I'm like some deranged mad man at the moment... I just don't know what to buy but I want something practical and stupid
  10. No, I said I knew an X5 would be expensive to keep on the road and I said I wasn't worried about that...
  11. Yeah looked into this extensively with other Porsches... The problem is Porsche stick an extra 5k (generalizing here) on their cars on the forecourt... You can pay a couple of hundred quid to have the 121 point check done independently by Porsche and you can take out Porsche Warranty for about £400 a year.. For me I would rather save £5k on forecourt prices and spend money on the check and warranty
  12. Thats ok, I know people will have divided opinion on looks Col This one is probably more suitable, in Leeds http://www.autotrader.co.uk/classified/ ... ?logcode=p
  13. Ok so the X5 I liked is sold, I do fancy a big gas guzzling 4x4 for a short while... What do you think of this ? Anyone had one or know of anyone who's had one ? And yes I know they are Marmite and thirsty. but for the extra few grand maybe an option... Don't want to spend anymore than this http://www.autotrader.co.uk/classified/ ... ?logcode=p
  14. Looking good Adrian Just a set of rear LED lights and your about done i'd say
  15. Whoops, didn't read your 2nd post
  16. Mobile Solutions Derby buddy. Just off Pentagon Island, they will price match too normally. I've had a few bits of work done by them. Head unit and replacement speakers Central locking window motor fitted for £50 They are really good, guy called Adam manages the place. They have a website and email address if you google them
  17. Ha ha, you poser !! Looked mint mate, me and the lads were admiring it after walking out of Fat Cats. You nearly got a Tarmac Sportz business card put under your wipers but I left them all at home
  18. So is the Zed and most of the other cars I would like, it comes with the territory I guess... Seller says its in mint condition but I will have to see
  19. Not seen a yellow one.. Saw a blue one at Sainbury on Pride Park yesterday night I saw a Yellow 370z parked outside Zizzi's saturday night ? Was that yours ?
  20. I can have a look round, they are not really a performance part but you never know.... I have zero experience on these but owning a company does tend to help securing better prices... If we have to find a company I don't deal with at the moment then i'm happy to do the negotiating to secure a good deal for everyone.
  21. Thanks bud, I will bear it in mind.. Ideally looking for a quick transaction so this one is ideal with a p/x on mine and local. Not looking to spend any extra cash then 7k as its just a stop gap, Hopefully i've got a project I will be working on for a little while and the car I want won't look good pulling a trailer on occassions.
  22. Heavy car on a gradient with high winds out of gear..... I think you will struggle in all honesty bud
×
×
  • Create New...