Jump to content

Tarmac@TarmacSportz

Trader
  • Posts

    11,276
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Tarmac@TarmacSportz

  1. Mad motors buy a lot of their kits off Rik who used to be a trader on here
  2. I owned one before the Zed and I can supply exhausts but thats about as far as my knowledge on them goes
  3. Hmm, not really droney It was a bit too loud for me tbh but I wouldn't say it was droney like a K1
  4. Gents they are £875 Lead time about a week Full dual cat back system available in rolled or slash cut/ stainless steel or titanium tips And they will fit the HR 03-08 Zeds Gimme a shout if you need any help or have any questions
  5. Its a shame they have discontinued the Spectrum Elite range now Its now the SP Elite, not a titanium tip in sight and one of the quietest exhaust tones on the market... Not sure that will sell well then http://www.greddy.com/products/exhausts ... nce-elite/
  6. I think I get what your on about... You start searching for a prestige model of car then all of a sudden you find one that looks good and well in budget but it turns out to be a replica... Bit like me the other day thinking I could afford a Ferrari off Auto trader but it turned out to be an MR2 with a Ferrari body kit
  7. I'm offended! We have one, they are great wee cars. His was on a K reg, they are a bit better than that now bud so please don't take offence
  8. My mate had a 4x4 Fiat panda... It was awesome in the snow Bit like a fat bird, Not very pretty but fun to ride
  9. If you want loud then this is a set up to wet your appetite, all be it out of price range.. Have a think about getting HFCs though as they certainly add volume http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=brWbrFjD5ow
  10. Happy bday Sis Have gooooood one x
  11. I could do you an Invidia N1 brand new for around that price. Think they are pretty loud
  12. Boarding is way cooler than Skiing and that's the most important thing
  13. MR2 With Ferrari bodykit just kidding
  14. Think I will treat myself to this... Looks mint
  15. Purely based on aesthetics the perfect looking Zed for me is: Aerosync bumper or standard with lip and smoothed Nismo skirts Chargespeed rear Nismo V1 spoiler Volk SF challenge wheels There's a member called Urban4 and his is as near to perfect for me. Or Clarkies, his was always my favourite as well.
  16. Cool Any joy with the hardware pack buddy
  17. Only in America You wouldn't get out the street in the Uk with one of those lips
  18. Thanks for heads up big sis Vik As pm (in case anyone is interested) the Nismo is currently £1350. Shipping costs are horrendous for this item as Nismo decided to pack it in a mahoosive box about 3 times bigger than it needs to be. Lead time is two - three weeks
  19. Its a better investment than a wedding and will cost you a lot less in the long run...
  20. Whats up with you 370z owners... Get your hands in your pockets, its a bargain
  21. Keyser... where for out thou ??? Sounds a great idea... I will sit on the side lines with replacement parts and refreshments
  22. Hi 370z owners Joe at Zspeed contacted me last night as he had been let down by one of his Japanese customers. He has 3no 370z Undertrays powder coated black available as below http://www.zspeedperformance.com/370Z-Z ... -370Z1.htm I don't mind keeping one in stock but I would like to sell two. Buying these direct would cost you close to £300 but if I let them know quickly I can do two at £200 Massive saving and investment for the future if you don't use now Let me know quick
  23. So do you
  24. I can happily supply you with Megan products bud... But as Wasso says you do get what you pay for Let me know if you need any help, I have Berks in stock and Stillen Y Pipes in reserve at the mo
×
×
  • Create New...