Jump to content

Tarmac@TarmacSportz

Trader
  • Posts

    11,276
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Tarmac@TarmacSportz

  1. I've been doing a lot of thinking about De-cats lately. I was thinking about not putting them on the website but i've decided to put them on with a note saying 'not road legal'. In the pretty unlikely event that you were pulled over for a random emissions test then it would more than likely fail which will result in a £60 fine reduced to £30 if rectified within 14 days. Nothing to really worry about there then tbh. The more important thing to worry about is your insurance, if you don't inform them you have Decats and your vehicle was inspected due to a claim of some sort then worse case scenario your insurance could be deemed invalid. The other issue is that some insurers won't insure your car because technically a decat is not road legal. I don't want to be a party pooper as lets face it its another product for me to sell but I see a lot of traders on here and other places pushing them and I don't think they give the information people should know. All I will say is be mindful.... we spend a lot of cash on these cars and it would be a bitter pill to swallow if you lost it all for the sake of a pair of Decats
  2. Oh dear Grezza
  3. Just got an email from Swissvax.. Its a bit pricey but definately the best detailing products i've used - cracking stuff http://www.swissvax.co.uk/special_offers
  4. Yup, heard about this event... Steve Millen aka 'Stillen' started his career as a race car driver in New Zealand As for the odd picture out... Was it a BMW badge on a 240z ?
  5. Thats one nice shed... I drove the turbo one and it was very nice. However I don't know why and I wish they would but Volkswagons and Audi's just don't do it for me
  6. Care to elighten a total noob to mods about what High Flow Cats do, what they will add to a set up, and likely cost...(I am learning more and more every day ) Gman was one of my first 370z HFC customers, he should be getting royalities tbh as he is there biggest fan
  7. Gunmetal looks good IMO I personally think you lose the wheels if they go completely black but each to their own
  8. Bit like smart price pies... They look the same as M&S pies but taste like shite Gimme M&S Pies any day I can get some cheap tat from China for probably half the price and will be all discoloured after a year or so if thats what you want lol... Berk = Track tested Dyno proven
  9. Linky fixed Ian drop I will pm you
  10. For those wanting to add some flare to their Zed without podding out the money on Side Skirts, no longer available in the UK. Great little addition IMO 999J2-ZU003 £65 delivered EACH SET FRONT 999J2-ZU0T4 £65 delivered EACH SET REAR
  11. Excellent for heel and toe driving Looking at £47.50 delivered
  12. In stock and ready for shipping Coupe £35 delivered (A lot of 370z owners use these in the USA rather than paying £80+)
  13. Hi Guys Group buys are now over but I currently have 5 that I bought for stock for the website Forum price is £175.75 compared to the website price which will be £185 Link below http://www.tarmacsportz.co.uk/GB/350z_Zspeed_Aluminum_Undertrays/350ZSPUT_.aspx Prices updated for 2013
  14. Im gonna get another one next year.. Zed that it is, which one only time will tell but my life feels pretty empty right now... Im actually thinking that I might need to get a girlfriend just to replace the gaping whole left behind
  15. One of my local customers has one in this Blue... I like it, don't think I would choose it though tbh.... but if its 10k cheaper and only 1-1.5k to wrap it then thats a serious consideration for you to errm well consider
  16. Not me im afraid
  17. Had drivers and passenger air bags, that was it as far as i was aware
  18. ??? Nope IN GREAT CONDITION THIS REALLY IS A STUNNING CAR. A GENUINELY GOOD EXAMPLE OF THIS LOVELY LOOKING SPORTS CAR! erm not totally true fulll Service History erm not really Headlight washers nope Radio/Cassette, nope Side airbags, nope Radio/CD Multichanger nope Telephone, nope Solid Paint err nope
  19. http://www.autotrader.co.uk/classified/ ... ?logcode=p Best car ever owned. I miss her but after over 3 years it was time to let go... Plus when you change it back to standard it doesn't actually seem like your car anymore tbh. Anyway, I've got a long winter of tootling about in my Rav4 and then it will be time for a new Tarmac Sportz car.
  20. Hi bud This is a you tube clip made by a chap off another forum that I sold a 370z Invidia too. Good film
  21. I was close lol Looks like a monster
  22. Derby boy.... Welcome
  23. TARDIS FTW Is it 4no 8x8" square tanalised timber posts with an 8x2" tanalised joist on top ?
×
×
  • Create New...