Jump to content

Tarmac@TarmacSportz

Trader
  • Posts

    11,276
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Tarmac@TarmacSportz

  1. All sold Thread can be killed off admins
  2. Last one in stock When its gone there will be no more of these
  3. 1 left - by far the best selling shift knob to date
  4. When I said im not a retard, what I actually meant is im a bit of a retard I don't know what Imap is, I will have to look into it or do as Doogy says and see the light It works fine on my Iphone but I have to go on with the laptop to attach shipping docs etc, thats when I get issues... at first it was because I had an outdated browser but I changed to Firefox and it had seemed fine up until the last few weeks.
  5. Im getting fed up with 123 REG Its where the business email address is logged too and I keep getting issues. Unable to log on, timing out errors blah blah. Im not a retard but im also not a particularly techy type person, I just want a decent email system that isn't going to be so damn frustrating !!! Anyone got any advice ? If I already have the email set up with 123 reg is it a pain to switch it to something like Lotus notes or similar....
  6. Sorry.. Just seen this No more im afraid... not planning to buy anymore in the near future
  7. Tanabe Medallion touring Was a tad loud with the HFCs
  8. the Invidia N1 is loud but the Gemini is refined, if the clips have Berk HFCs then that will give it a deeper noise. Forum price is £875 for the Invidia Gemini (5-7 days lead time) I could knock you both £50 off each on the Nismo if you ordered at the same time but single orders are £1350 (approx 3 week lead time).
  9. Oh right, don't do Summit ones but I do the others
  10. That meant to say can't lend them What are you trying to achieve Daryl ? Better ride for cornering etc ? Summit engine strut braces look the part but won't make any differences to handling, plus I don't think Summit do them anymore.
  11. I can do Stillen,Tanabe and Nismo bracing. The Stillen sway bars are a good place to start.. £350, They remove roll etc for better cornering. Theres quite a few options tbh, i've been uploading suspension products to the website this week. Unfortunately I can lend them too you though
  12. Seriously? What kind of retard would actually sit there and watch crap like that on FB? I hate MP games so I'll pick this up in a couple of years to whizz through the SP bit over a weekend. Still haven't played Blops yet for the same reason. It's such a shame they concentrate so heavily on the MP bit as the CoD games used to be a day-one for me, but I was bitten so harshly over MW2 and the poor 3 hours of SP gameplay from it that I'd rather save the cash now. MW1 still remains the absolute pinnacle of the series for me, it was perfect in every single way. One of the programmers where I work is always watching those replays on youtube... god knows why! I agree, MW1 was incredible and I spent ages playing it non stop until I completed it. Even now if i want a quick blast I redo one of the various levels. Unfortunately I havent had the time to spend playing computer games since MW1 was released, so im well behind on the CoD stuff. Never really got into MP either, I prefer SP. The only one worth watching is the 360 no scope
  13. I agree to a certain extent, the 3D technology isnt as advanced as it will be, but people didnt stop buying black and white tvs years ago because they knew coloured tv's would come out eventually... I love technology too, I don't use the 3D function that much unless its a 3D blu ray film but I prefer it at home to being in the cinema, you can give your eyes a break, have a brew etc and some of the effects are just brilliant. I personally really enjoyed Avatar and can't wait to watch it on my TV, I ain't paying £70 for the priviledge though
  14. Come round my house with a few beers and watch Tron Legacy in 3D on my Sony 46".. I think you will be surprised
  15. Just got it from Sainsbury £30 if you spend £30 in store, or £39 normal
  16. The Invidia Gemini will fit all 350z models buddy, 2002-2008
×
×
  • Create New...