Jump to content

Tarmac@TarmacSportz

Trader
  • Posts

    11,276
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Tarmac@TarmacSportz

  1. Got some Berk Decats coming in a couple of weeks £180 AMS Stealth Damper sets I can do for £650, there's a thread in Tarmac sportz section.
  2. +1, that pic is the HKS Hi power system. Costs around £2k
  3. Looks like the HKS replica. No experience as replicas aren't my thing but I have read they are cheaply made and fitment isn't great. Someone with more experience would probably be better to offer opinion
  4. Why do I find myself wincing like a girl when I watch these ?
  5. Don't normally advertise these on the forum as I sell most on eBay eBay price is £210 Forum members price is £180 including vat delivered If you find cheaper then let me know and I will price match
  6. Personally the vomiting one concerns me
×
×
  • Create New...