Jump to content

Tarmac@TarmacSportz

Trader
  • Posts

    11,276
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Tarmac@TarmacSportz

  1. Will get some options for you, leave it with me...
  2. I would put something a bit nicer than the one highlighted then. How soon are you looking to replace ? I've got some back box only systems I will be uploading shortly if you don't fancy the Scorpion.
  3. Are you planning to keep the car a while ?
  4. Ignore them Lee That stain is tyre shine, honestly
  5. The only thing that does concern me is the private plate. The dealer did take mine off didn't he ? I owe everything to that car so hope it brings you the happiness it did me. Apart from what I pm'd you about it was perfect, now you can start buying stuff for her that I had to strip off before selling
  6. CS is your man for Milltek but if you need a ypipe and cats give me a shout on here or the email below. There's a selection on the website link below plus Ive got a few more bits to upload to the website this week Welcome to the forum
  7. I would imagine Stillen will ask for an independant report from a garage Simon. Would be interesting to see where it's coming from, be nice if you could get it on the ramp but it sounds like by the time it's up the rattle will be gone. I've had similar issues with things in the past, obviously these types of products are tested vigourously but usually in the companies facilities in California where it's a bit warmer. As Lexx says it could be that the joints are expanding and shrinking very very slightly, not a clue though but I imagine it will completely disappear in the spring. Let me know how you get on and if you require any assistance
  8. http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/2003-NISSAN-F ... 1e6a509a8c Still if puts the value of Zeds up it can't all be bad
  9. Sounded great with ChrisS' Scorpion.. But if your keeping OEM zorst I honestly don't know
  10. It's very rewarding for me, I got into it for personal reasons really, I want to build an empire for my little girl, that was the catalyst. My accountant said to me the other day that we need to start flipping it to a ltd company and to get the business into a position so it can be sold. I told him that was not in my plans but he reckons subconsiously everyone creates a business to sell. Still don't think that's the case for me as I just love the thrill of it. I love it when people are happy with my service and I think that's what drives me more than anything, obviously i'm a petrol head like all of us on here but to do a job and build a brand without taking a wage and enjoy it like I do is pretty special to me. It's still early days, Tarmac Sportz is only 7 month old but if you google it it fills page 1 which is nice. I tried all those places you tried, esources etc, waste of money. Follow your passion and something will come up, may take a hundred hours and a thousand emails but if it's what you want then you will find something. Think of a name, register it at 123Reg and set up a business email address. Least if you have that it will look better than joebloggs@yeehaa.com. If you want anymore advice I'm happy to help but pm me as before we know it there will be a hundred business's on here I will have to price match against
  11. Did you not notice I said I wouldn't give you any advice and then preceeded to give you some Hard work is definately a factor, but there are other factors. I've been approached by investors twice now and it would be nice to go out and buy a load of stock to drive down prices but I've not gone down that route. I've not invested any money or taken a penny out as yet. My advice would be find a niche, like CF bonnet dampers, then become a member trader and take it from there. Also the yellow pages of performance parts suppliers is Google, well worked for me
  12. I'm not giving you any advice Research research research. If it's importing then you need to know loads of stuff and you WILL need an accountant. Getting a business established is hard work and takes hours and hours, some suppliers won't go near you without being established, have a business premise, website etc. Can be quite disheartening at first, you can send a thousand emails and get no response. It might look easy from the outside but trust me it ain't . You have to have an edge and get a lucky break. My edge I guess was having a courier business so I can import stuff at decent rates. Good luck, although business is business so I will have to price match or better you
  13. Happy Birthday dude
  14. Fantastic price
  15. They are a universal fit and I've seen them pictured on zeds so I assume so but I can check before ordering Grezza
  16. Just 3 left of current batch
  17. tbh I was only going from memory, I remember pricing some up but where I got the price from I don't remember, it was definately new ones and may have been less than that. It was last year sometime If you want me to hunt an upto date price give me a shout
  18. Always like to introduce a new supplier with a group buy. It gives me an idea how good they are and well stocked, not sure of either yet but here goes 350z or 370z Exotic Speed Y Pipe Website Price £270 Group buy price £230, Looking for 3 -5 http://www.exoticspeed.ca/product_info. ... ts_id=4889 http://www.exoticspeed.ca/product_info. ... ts_id=5154 Being straight with you as I always am, these are a new supplier. Not dealt with them before and not sold their products so I will have to refer back to them if you have any tech questions, it might be a simple google answer. Looking for 3-5 people if poss. If we got to 10 there might be room for a slight bit of discount
  19. Always like to introduce a new supplier with a group buy. It gives me an idea how good they are and well stocked, not sure of either yet but here goes £130 delivered for the: COOLANT RESERVOIR TANK and POWER STEERING TANK http://www.exoticspeed.ca/index.php?cPath=166_684_804 Or £190 delivered for the above plus Oil catch can To capacities available as below, please select http://www.exoticspeed.ca/product_info. ... ts_id=4642 http://www.exoticspeed.ca/product_info. ... ts_id=4641 Being straight with you as I always am, these are a new supplier. Not dealt with them before and not sold their products so I will have to refer back to them if you have any tech questions, it might be a simple google answer. Looking for 3-5 people if poss. If we got to 10 there might be room for a slight bit of discount
  20. Ah yeah missed that one, sorry The RII PWR is £1060 Delivered http://www.exoticspeed.ca/product_info. ... ts_id=4881
  21. Thanks Leo, gonna have to get you on the books soon mate Think Leo's answered it for me
  22. More info to follow on the last few items About time we had a GB
  23. Tied this deal up earlier in the week after taking a liking to Leo's purchase Heres some bits on offer : 350Z R1 TITAN CB EXHAUST £950 Delivered 350z RII PWR is £1060 Delivered 350Z R1 CB EXHAUST £799 DELIVERED 370 RII TITAN CB EXHAUST £1175 DELIVERED 350Z AND 370Z TITAN SPORTS CATS £505 DELIVERED 350Z AND 370Z Y PIPE £270 DELIVERED 350Z HEADERS £520 DELIVERED 350Z CF AIR INTAKE £380 DELIVERED Then theres some engine bling, think I may offer a group buy shortly on these as it brings costs down the more you buy of smaller items COOLANT RESERVOIR TANK POWER STEERING TANK OIL CATCH CAN Thanks for looking
  24. Yeah they will I priced some up for a member, think they were around £1500 ?
×
×
  • Create New...