Jump to content

Tarmac@TarmacSportz

Trader
  • Posts

    11,276
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Tarmac@TarmacSportz

  1. Thought about this.... Bad points... Not 5 door and doesn't handle great, still looks good and goes tho Not sure about the look of that John http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/jzx100-toyota ... 3cc2073650 Only found one, nice interior
  2. She got that exact one for xmas
  3. Ok, so i've had the 4x4 and used it in the snow so im bored now.. I need four seats and five doors being realistic... plus I want performance and want to spend around 10k as its another stop gap till the little un is old enough to go in what I really want Ideally I would like to buy Jap but open to suggestions. I've had a Scooby so my thoughts is an Evo http://www.autotrader.co.uk/classified/ ... ?logcode=p Bit chavvy maybe, but im really struggling... Any suggestions
  4. Potentailly all stock gone Will have more in a few weeks though
  5. Think people are getting confused, Obviously I'm well aware of what I can buy and sell, and more stuff like wheels nuts etc I will get and stock in the future. I'm thinking more like, electic bikes (which I do have a contact for already), or mini moto's, or something a bit more bespoke. Not inventions, I invented an automatic rabbit feeder, a rubbish crusher for your wheelie bin and trainers that monitor your heart rate, miles travelled etc etc and they were all rubbish lol
  6. Thanks for the idea's for me... But, the idea is more for you guys... If you think there's a niche you could explore... for example.. You make something and want to start selling it.. or You offer a service Or The golden nuggat.... Something niche, lets say the Sinclair C5 just got invented in America and everyone wanted one
  7. I had a though about doing an uprev package - good idea though
  8. If they speak the native tongue then it always helps... ring me after 9 once little un is in bed
  9. Received - but that would take a miracle
  10. Just something for you guys to think about.... My mind is constantly thinking... pretty much 19hours a day , and I know there are other people out there who do the same.. If anyone has an idea or a product that they want to sell 'doesn't even have to be car related ' then it may be worth chatting about... If its importing something then obviously thats a strong area for me but its not limited to that. Currently if you google (pages from the UK) 350z exhausts 370z exhausts and R35 GTR exhausts Tarmac Sportz comes up on page one of all of those searches after 1 month of going live so thats pretty good exposure and i've been getting a lot of interest from outside the UK too. All im saying is that I am approachable, those that know me know that this sort of stuff excites me so the offers there... Get your thinking caps on guys
  11. Mine used to be too.. Yup fitting kit included
  12. Nice work Biccy
  13. Underneath your front bumper... Very pricey from Nissan
  14. 10 more in stock 8 Available - be quick, £35 on here £45 delivered on ebay and website
  15. ^_^ not bad brother, busy busy Will get a meet up sorted soon, just seeing what Danny boy is up to.
  16. The lurkers are all out for this post How goes it Dawg
  17. I had to edit it, surely by now people must realise I do have some taste
  18. Guys it was a joke Im waiting for Ian to come along as he loves that front bumper
  19. Thinking of getting this, what do you think ? http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/3595736.htm Edit: This is a JOKE
×
×
  • Create New...