Jump to content

Tarmac@TarmacSportz

Trader
  • Posts

    11,276
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Tarmac@TarmacSportz

  1. Cut and re-weld, scary
  2. 5 more just arrived today
  3. Yes bud, these are in stock
  4. Cheers Neil The Nismo pedal is in stock £47.50 delivered
  5. Yeah they just stick on with 3M or similar
  6. I have no clue, I will have one in stock soon.
  7. Nismo You could get a hundred answers tbh. What noise do you like, loud ? Refined ?
  8. Ha ha, yeah I was thinking the same lol. If you like the OEM then the Scorpion and Cobra resonated are not far off. See what sort of quotes you get back, you know where I am bud
  9. Hey Matt They don't have Stillen branded on them no. Just for comparison the Seibon engine cover is around double the price I'm offering these at and that doesn't have any branding on.
  10. Oh no Buddy, Greddy do a back box only system Scorpion/Cobra/Tanabe do a back box and mid pipe system plus others. If you didn't want to replace then a visit to an exhaust specialist sooner rather than later to see if they can butcher it back together
  11. Will you guys either buy something or leave this thread alone
  12. You can't do that when your a business tbh.
  13. Well when im doing prices really low I can't really afford to take the extra hit of 3.5% on credit card charges and Paypal charges as well. The prices on the website incorporates these charges, but I also give forum discounts and discounts if you pay by Debit card or bank transfer... Debit card payments cost just 40p a transaction no matter what the value is and bank tranfer 0p.. Some companies like travel companies offer the price and then at the end tell you there is a charge but I prefer doing it this way Cheers Mitz - it is good stuff
  14. Hi Guys Got a stock order Stillen Carbon Fibre products coming in shortly, obviously more I buy more you save so will give you the opportunity of some great savings below: Battery and Brake covers - Website price £150 Offer price £120 delivered Engine Covers - Website price £200 Offer price £150 Mirror Covers - Website price £125 Offer price £110 Cooling Panel - Website price £190 - Offer price £140 Some great prices to take advantage of, I guarantee you won't find Carbon Fiber products with a brand name against it such as Stillen any where cheaper.. Ideally want 10 units to get this price, a mish mash is fine.... Deposits can be taken, monthly installment... whatever - you know me Payment must be bank transfer or Debit card... 3.5% charge for credit card or paypal payments im afraid
  15. Selection of knobs available, I tend to just keep Nismo CF and Polished Alu in stock but orders come in on average once a month. Nismo ball shift knobs - Black £45 White £65 Black £65 Chrome £65 Carbon Fibre £85 Titanium £150 Leather £65
  16. Nice one buddy
  17. aye cant wait. Whats your new toy going to be then? Still a family car, but with a bit of poke, I figure one or two more years and I will be in a 370
  18. It is weird when you go back to standard. Least your going from a 350 to a 370 Will I went from a 350 to a Rav4 , soul destroying ( should be changing again after this weekend though)
  19. I've got polished aluminium Nismo ones at £65 or Carbon fibre Nismo ones at £85 Both in stock
  20. You two crack me up !! I wish I lived near Buster and Keyser.. I could run the office in the Zedshed lol
  21. Gonna be placing this order soon guys, let me know
  22. Do you want me to post you some Tarmac Sportz eye protectors bud ? I have loads It's coming along nicely bud, love the ASBO green Is the shed an actual garage now or are you just extremely accommodating ?
  23. Pedals will be the same but I don't know about the foot rest, if your not changing the foot rest then your ok but it comes with the set anyway
  24. Mint !! Was thinking about getting one of these myself, I've got good supplier contacts for the Z32, give me a shout if you have anymore upgrades in mind.
×
×
  • Create New...