Jump to content

Tarmac@TarmacSportz

Trader
  • Posts

    11,276
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Tarmac@TarmacSportz

  1. Having said that I do get a few enquiries from facelift owners about lips as there aren't many available. Could do a group buy on the lips only if people wanted
  2. I was doing an exchange service for £120 a pop... Well done buyer
  3. Yeah but due to shipping costs it would probably be more worth while buying it all and selling the bit you dont want.
  4. I will be offering this lip kit to facelift owners shortly... Its for owners that want a more subtle look on their Zed but it does look pretty tasty. Plus its made of Polyurethane. JP Type S Complete Body Kit Nissan 350Z 06-08 Made with OEM quality Super Polyurethane. Hardware is included with all of JP products. For products that required double-sided tape, industrial grade double-sided tape comes pre-installed. Complete Kit includes: Front Under Spoiler, a Pair of Side Skirts, and Rear Diffuser. NOTE: Rear diffuser is made of FRP. Picture shown with Type B rear spoiler sold separately. Prices need to be confirmed due to shipping but im estimating around £1200 delivered, Pretty good for a brand name. I believe Jay had the type N kit so im sure he can vouch for quality etc. JP (Japan Products) Corporation is one of the oldest and largest aerodynamics components manufacturers in Japan. Since 1970, JP Corporation worked with various OEM (Original Equipment Manufacture) deals in designing and manufacturing aero components using the latest technology, Super Polyurethane (SPU) material. JP Corporation has been known for affordability and ultra high quality material that is proven by many major auto manufacturers in last 35 years. That makes them the leader and #1 in the Japanese Aero industry.
  5. Hi all These will be going on the website soon. They are highly thought of in the USA with a lot of S2000 owners using them. Personally I don't have any experience with them and can only go by what I have read so if anyone has any feed back or experience of them then I would love to hear. I have heard they are a pretty good comparison to Stoptechs but at a more reasonable price. Prices as I know you will ask: 350z Fronts 140-9190 13" £1600 140-9192 14" £1725 350z Rears 140-9507 13" £1200 370z Fronts 140-11583 13" £1600 140-11584 14" £1725 Above prices are for a standard black caliper with slotted discs For Drilled and Slotted discs add £100 Leadtimes are dependant on options, I think its about a month if you go for red calipers but I would need to confirm all this. All details are on the website plus ive attached a fitting guide for Keyser to look at it and advise me of any issues (He is employed by Tarmac Sportz as technical support) All info is on here http://www.wilwood.com/BrakeKits/BrakeK ... modoption= Chris
  6. whoops Maybe we need to appoint someone to keep an eye, especially with my bday due next month Many happy returns Ian
  7. I don't yet I'm afraid, been trying to work on it but had a set back.. Will hopefully have something sorted soon. I will say be very careful what you buy, Mitz has seen first hand some shite I am still lumbered with, lot of crap out there I'm afraid
  8. Anymore for anymore ? Order is being placed tomorrow night and you won't get at this price again I'm afraid
  9. +1 Cracking purchase indeed
  10. Ha ha, I do it on purpose, I only get called Christopher by my late gran or when ive been naughty
  11. Should be in Monday Timothy. Will let you know when they arrive buddy
  12. Hold on Anders I will just pm you our email log in details so you can see the dialogue with GTSPEC and take over the running of this GB now now...down with that sort of thing. I was just hoping in a glimpse of hope that I'll change my mind and order a kit You know I love you really Anders
  13. Hold on Anders I will just pm you our email log in details so you can see the dialogue with GTSPEC and take over the running of this GB
  14. Great guys All confirmed but MK Ultra I will give him 24 hours as he may be busy... Then its order time
  15. Nice work buddy, Always think highly of people that sort out unfortunate issues like this themselves. Hopefully you can just enjoy your Zed now
  16. If you don't mind the orange ones then keep them but the Genuine Nissan clear facelift reflectors are £57.50 delivered bud
  17. Never heard of that ritual but looks fun
  18. Spacer won't do much on a HR, it won't fit for starters The likes of Jez and Abbey can probably tell you about expected gains but sounds about right.. Don't get hung up on figures though, do all that and it will be like a different car, better throttle response, torque, power and sound Stillen Sway bars or Eibach are both really good http://www.tarmacsportz.co.uk/350z-stil ... -bars.aspx
  19. Agreed. The orange reflectors are without a doubt the ugliest thing on Zeds, it's like when you buy a new push bike and they come with hideous reflectors on
×
×
  • Create New...