Jump to content

Tarmac@TarmacSportz

Trader
  • Posts

    11,276
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Tarmac@TarmacSportz

  1. Didn't get much for mine but I needed a quick px. I got 4.5k for an 03 JDM with 60k, I would be wanting at least 1-1.5k more for yours.
  2. Husky disappeared off the face of the planet, I think he must have found a girlfriend. That's the reason Ricey is so bitter all the time Just kidding Paul
  3. Sounds normal to me, just air sucking through the tubes
  4. I'm at chucklebutties soft play area with my two year old at the mo and just about to go down a big slide which is also blue like the strut brace as it happens lol, yeah it's defo blue. Should be plenty of pics on google image or you can see it on the GTSPEC website
  5. I can squeeze you two up there on it at £150 but then it's back to retail
  6. Chris I has had his remapped with a Stillen I believe
  7. Whatever you choose to do let me know. As I said the other day I'm here to help. Just gutted you have not had much luck with them as they should be a good product. Don't worry about bothering me bud- I'm here to help as much as I can
  8. That facelift Roadster looks stunning, Did you not fancy a set of clear reflectors for it ? Would have finished it off perfect, unless you like the Orange ones obviously
  9. So I have a Cube Mountain Bike for sale, retails at £1300 but Tarmac price is £995 who wants it ? Just kidding
  10. Update Just got an email this morning saying item is no longer available as stated on the website, and they have changed the website. Quite glad about it as I was going to email them and cancel the order any way, couldn't be doing with it on my conscience if I had got it, Karma and all that.
  11. If you could PM me a price and delivery time on both that would be good. I've never actually found that style of seibon splitter in stock anywhere before! Cheers in advance, I try and be as open as poss with prices.. so will post up here in case anyone else is interested Chargespeed bottom line kit... Not sold one before so have to estimate shipping costs. I reckon its around £1900 -£2000 delivered to your door, I would hazard a guess its a few months lead time too but would confirm at time of ordering.. some times with the Jap stuff it'll be ready when its ready if you know what I mean. Seibon - Front lips are £425 - rear lips are £425 and skirts are £600... stocks normally pretty good on these
  12. Steady on. As far as I can tell, all anyone here has done is try to answer the question as to where Tarmac stands in law with all this. I can't see anyone here saying Tarmac should screw the guy for all he's got because of a mistake. In fact Tarmac himself has suggested that he probably won't accept the item for the price he paid. Let's not blow this out of proportion and make it something it's not. DB What Danny says It was more, 'blimey look at the price of that so I bought it', not that it makes any odds but it was a big company non car related.
  13. TBH Alex, I don't think I want it for £20... Doesn't feel right and it will haunt me if I do get it. If it was me I would apologise and point them towards the terms and conditions on the website and then offer them a discount
  14. I doubt it but who knows Will let you know
  15. Nope- just checked It's now £1300 and I paid £20 But I have the email ack
  16. I found something on a website last week that should have been a lot more than it was advertised for... I bought it, I've paid and received acknowledgement but not the goods as yet... What happens if they figure out that they have sold it to me at the wrong price ? Are they able to cancel the sale or is the sale final as its their error ???
  17. Can get you both, did I pm you on the Chargespeed ? It's pricey and probably a long lead time.
  18. Sold out in a day lol Will order a few more next time me thinks
  19. 10 more in stock Can continue at £35 for bank payment or £37.50 Paypal
  20. Now have these in stock at £125 delivered
  21. Contact Buddy club uk direct with proof of purchase as that's who your warranty will be with, they might want an independent report but show them pics. I don't sell this system but you may want to check what warranty you get. Some only give 12 months
  22. Think they do at Donno, let me know if you find somewhere else though, I would love to do that
  23. Sorry bud, never heard of them. I would suggest googling for reviews but god knows what will come up if you do lol
×
×
  • Create New...