Jump to content

Tarmac@TarmacSportz

Trader
  • Posts

    11,276
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Tarmac@TarmacSportz

  1. Nice one Dave, Thankyou. Mods - could you move this to the guides section pretty please
  2. Cool. I reckon it would be a good idea to put it on your rims before winter to give them that extra protection . Might do it next year
  3. +1 on you being a big girl Hey, you can't say anything... We've all seen the pics
  4. I think the 'if they can afford it...' argument is getting a bit lame nowadays, a big majority of people with money have got off their backsides, worked all hours god sends and put more back into this absurd country then most. Punish people for being motivated and wanting to earn an honest buck and having nice posessions and keeping the economy afloat but reward people for sitting on their arse and sponging off the state.. I read a story in the paper the other day, A guy and his Missus had about 10 kids and no jobs, they purely relied on government credits etc. For this guy to match the same income from the benefits he received he would have to earn £50k a year. Just not going to happen, where is the incentive for this bloke to provide for his family, he would be lucky to get a £15k a year job.. I don't blame the guy one bit, would I go to work all week to be £35k a year worse off - no chance !!! I hate talking politics, I get all flustered
  5. nice But going back to what I said, is that from mods you did to the car when you owned it or has he had the work done
  6. It is great that it's not permanent, looks good What's it like close up ? Never seen it in the flesh
  7. Just let me clear this up as I'm having a chuckle to myself, did you walk away from the car because the work you had done when you owned it is now a bit shoddy ? Just tickled me that's all I don't think I would ever own the same car twice, now you can go find another one and personalise it again
  8. Uncle Jim It's weird when your Zed goes, you kind of have relief because it had to go but then that last look back at it and knowing the time you spent and friends you met from owning it can be very emotional.. Well it was for me but I'm a bit of a big girl
  9. Do you want the Rav then
  10. Think you will struggle to get an old one but if you want a new one give me a shout
  11. It comes with fittings etc, is that what you mean bud ?
  12. Don't fit HRs Dom unfortunately
  13. Having said that I would have thought you would have got more tbh
  14. You kinda answered your post.. Car feels great and I'm sure sounds awesome. Why get so hung up on figures, sure they are nice to tell your mates down the boozer but a remap isn't all about a massive BHP. Just enjoy the car, it's awful when you go back to standard. If you wanna go Big go S/C
  15. Ok, I'm capping it at 7 packages and with the interest above we have enough. If all the above are definates then please confirm and I will start taking deposits. If not, no worries - withdraw interest so someone else can step in. Still room for Strut bars
  16. It's the old Paul Smith Vs George at ASDA and Sainsbury Vs Lidl arguement.
  17. Guess were almost there then. Just a few more. Just to confirm this is a once only offer. I would prefer full payments but I can hold for a few months with a 15% deposit if you really really need me too. Offer is subject to stock and availability.
  18. Ive got this... Its a great washer and that set cost me a lot more than that
  19. I'm not on commission here, but this is the same stuff as I had fitted on mine in Summit disguise, and I have to say that if you take your handling in any way seriously then this is an absolute must-buy. It will transform your car more than a set of springs will, and will give you something you can rely on and have full confidence in. It brings out all the best qualities of the chassis with zero downsides. I cannot state enough just how good this kit is, and I don't recommend any old crap. Tenner on its way thankyou Dan... Just kidding, it is top quality gear... Cheers for the comments bud
  20. Im pretty sure theres more Chris's of late... its freaking me out
  21. Ive got this... Its a great washer and that set cost me a lot more than that
×
×
  • Create New...