Jump to content

Tarmac@TarmacSportz

Trader
  • Posts

    11,276
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Tarmac@TarmacSportz

  1. Looks mint What would finish it off is some nice clear reflector for the bumper I happen to have some arriving Monday
  2. I quoted someone a Scorpion mid pipe last year so they do sell them seperately
  3. Not because I sell them but purely putting myself in your position. Spacer Berk HFCs Stillen Ypipe Cobra Exhaust Can do that lot for £1200 or £1150 if you want a Cobra Ypipe With the balance get a Re-map No brainer for me if I had a Zed and the spare cash, no one will argue that this won't change the feel of your car and put a big grin on your face.. Upgrading your brakes and handling is the sensible mod but with the package above plus a remap your OEM set up is more than capable providing your not tracking or driving like a looney. It's interesting seeing peoples comments though, some good options to think about
  4. They are Volks Josh... All a matter of personal taste I guess whether they are Volks or not. I personally love the splitter, but really not a fan of the wheels either. Yeah you are right... be pretty boring if everyone liked the same thing.. each to their own, it's just the style i don't like i guess, i've got volk TE37's on mine Love the TE37's too
  5. Collectors item for £20k plus shipping and taxes hmm
  6. I cry a little when I see that car
  7. Red for me too , and get a red tommy K badge on the back to match
  8. They are Volks Josh... All a matter of personal taste I guess whether they are Volks or not. I personally love the splitter, but really not a fan of the wheels either. Yeah you are right... be pretty boring if everyone liked the same thing..
  9. £374 delivered Scorpion £425 delivered Cobra £899 delivered Invidia Gemini £1350 delivered Nismo
  10. They are Volks Josh...
  11. Following on from other threads here is a seperate thread for the Strut bar.. Usual price will be around £200 to forum members, GB Price is £150 As with the brace packages GTSPEC will have to put the order into production so it could be around 4 weeks depending how many they have in stock at present. I need to place the order and pay so I will need payment up front. I want to get the order in by the end of this week latest so im rushing things a bit so as not to delay. Below expressed interest on previous thread.. Maximum 7 (Will not fit HR Zeds) 03-06 DE Sized Voodoo Vix
  12. Agree with these guys The CF diffuser Steve is running a GB is very nice and a great price
  13. I take credit card payment buddy
  14. Looks mint
  15. No probs Clarkie can have your spot. Clarkie pop which one you want on the thread
  16. The Fuji is very similar to the Nismo, it's a good system
  17. Thanks guys that have confirmed so far I have someone on standby so please confirm ASAP
  18. Please read all Right guys... following on from the previous thread. viewtopic.php?f=166&t=59107&start=0 I have spoke to the guys at GT SPEC and confirmed a few things. The package for the 350z includes the following and will be £600 delivered (plus £175 if you want fender brace) GTS-SUS-1131 GTSPEC 4 Point Mid Chassis Reinforcement Brace For 350Z GTS-SUS-1088 GTSPEC Rear Lateral Arm Brace For 350Z GTS-SUS-1087 GTSPEC Rear Lower Tie Brace For 350Z GTS-SUS-1086 GTSPEC Front Lower Tie Brace For 350Z There is a possibility that if you have a ZSPEED Undertray then the Front Lower Tie Brace won't fit or may require extensive modification that probably only Keyser and Bob could do.. Due to this.. I can offer the package minus the Front Lower Tie Brace for £550 (plus £175 if you want fender brace) GTS-SUS-1131 GTSPEC 4 Point Mid Chassis Reinforcement Brace For 350Z GTS-SUS-1088 GTSPEC Rear Lateral Arm Brace For 350Z GTS-SUS-1087 GTSPEC Rear Lower Tie Brace For 350Z 370z package is £575 370z Suspension Package http://www.tarmacsportz.co.uk/370z-gt-s ... ckage.aspx GTS-SUS-1378 GTSPEC 6 Points Ladder Brace for Nissan 370Z GTS-SUS-1375 GTSPEC 2 Point Rear Lower Brace for 07+ Nissan 370Z GTS-SUS-1348 GTSPEC Front 4 Point Ladder Brace for 370Z Important GTSPEC will not have enough stock to fulfill the order straight away.. They should have enough stock for early April..(then its transit time for when I arrange collection USA to UK plus re-packing my end and ground shipping in the UK. It could be 4 - 5 weeks but on the plus side you will never get a deal like this again I would like to say I can take deposits off everyone but I will have to pay for the order up front so its not really possible on an order this size im afraid. No one is under pressure to take this offer up and I can't offer anymore places than those that have already registered interest on the previous thread. Strut bar details will be on a seperate thread add £150 if you want one Therefore those below please confirm yes or no and we will look to get this tied up Michael Robinson Planetsurfer2 Keyser 350 Russ chriswatson99 MK-ULTRA MC Kev T
  19. Yeah Kev, I can squeeze you in I'm sure
  20. No I'm not, Gary, Evilscorp pointed it out to me as on a U.S dealers site it says it won't fit, I've just checked with GT SPEC and they say it does. The only thing they say might be an issue but they can't confirm is the GTS-SUS-1086 http://gtspec.com/product/gtspec-front- ... ce-350zg35 As Gary pointed out, this may need to be omitted from the package if you have a Zedspeed Undertay rather than OEM. I will do a separate thread so people can choose to have this brace or not.
  21. Top Gear is not that sort of show, just take it for what it is, 3 blithering idiots performing staged idiocracy with some car porn thrown in, if you accept that you will enjoy it more.. If you want an unbiased professional road testing programme of every day normal cars you aren't gonna get it watching this programme... Personally I love Top Gear, they will never be able to please everyone
×
×
  • Create New...