Jump to content

Tarmac@TarmacSportz

Trader
  • Posts

    11,276
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Tarmac@TarmacSportz

  1. It's good isn't it. Hate to say it but it's a repost though
  2. Just need to add that payment is bank transfer or debit card. Credit card payment are 2% extra
  3. Eh ? Cat back exhaust means your exhaust system goes up to the Cats. Ypipe back exhaust goes back to the Ypipe . There's gonna be something there chief. Either Cats or decats. Will gladly sell you a set of High Flow Cats but truth be told I think you might be getting your wires crossed as something has to be there bud
  4. Top work Ian and a good price
  5. Wow I know Veilside kits can be marmite but anyone looking for one will struggle to find a better spec than this. Kit is circa £5k and exhaust is priceless.. GLWTS hope it goes to a good home
  6. Before you spend your money drop me a pm..
  7. They are usually just plain bud. The metal shim OEM ones that are on your standard system are pretty good tbh if you can re use them
  8. No bud, might be worth trying Zmanalex for some universal ones
  9. Me likey, needs something to match the carbon dash
  10. Dude, you can't even play footy without coming home with another swollen body part. Do you honestly think Ricey + Bikey is a good idea
  11. I don't yet bud, orders in production as soon as I get the go ahead I will update and pick up and deliver as fast as I can
  12. I think there's a Polish company on eBay selling them for a good price. Looks
  13. That is seriously cool photoshopping skills. If you want some decent CF Mirror covers I can offer you them here for £115 which is cheapety cheap.. viewtopic.php?f=166&t=59026&start=0 That spoiler is not something I can help with though, is it Strosek
  14. I want your avatar.
  15. New job new car - life is good , congrats
  16. Love that last pic Col
  17. Yeah, critically i'll. Awful
  18. Nice one bud, don't suppose you took any pics ?
  19. Wow on the number plate
  20. I can get it yeah, on it's own it will be around £600. Bit cheaper if it's ordered with the kit
×
×
  • Create New...