Jump to content

Tarmac@TarmacSportz

Trader
  • Posts

    11,276
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Tarmac@TarmacSportz

  1. Have you looked at the warranty agreement and what's covered ? It's surprising how little is covered on warranties and usually if it's something big like an engine blown then you only get up to a grand towards it. I would look into your policy more thoroughly and if you do have to bite the bullet then buy a shiny new aftermarket one from Tarmac Sportz http://www.tarmacsportz.co.uk/350z-exhaust-systems.aspx
  2. Thanks Evest PM replied too
  3. Guys I'm ready to go with plenty of stock now so when your ready give me a shout and we can sort payment and delivery
  4. Stunning car
  5. They will be white.. They will need prepping, priming and painting whatever colour you want. Kit 1 is potentially sold. Will confirm shortly
  6. Still available for some lucky member
  7. That eBay motor at £200 would be mine, the other one at £545 is not mine. I do them cheaper for forum members though
  8. Probably more like months.. And 3 of them
  9. I have some too http://www.tarmacsportz.co.uk/350z-exhaust-systems.aspx
  10. hang on ... your 15?? lol you should take some time away from tarmac sportz and study for your gcse's Yeah, I had two paper rounds as well Grezza
  11. I take it it's a Volk wheel ? Can get you one but prices are high and lead times are worse
  12. Yes bud, soon Need to add that this for the Pre-facelift.03-06 Zeds
  13. I can do seperates.. Haydn has recently fitted the uk type ones I supplied. Fitting was good, RT Performance did them, I think they required a good amount of prepping though. The 3D Carbon ones should be better quality and are wider so IMO look better but if people want UK ones that can be done and they will be slightly cheaper. Once we have got this lip kit launched I will list all available seperates too
  14. Yup - when you consider the Skirts alone are £250
  15. Got a lush room with a balcony at the Marriot, think it over looks some race course or another
  16. Hi all After a lot of enquiries I have sourced some various parts to produce a Nismo style lip kit... I don't particularly like replica parts but understand that during this day and age and the price of genuine kits that this is something that people may want. Kit includes Lip/Skirts and Spats. The lip is an N1 Nismo style Polyurethane lip (very durable). The Skirts are 3D Carbon ones, they are the wider style and look seriously Plus the standard Nismo style rear spats Image below is for illustration purposes only but it will be pretty similar. Skirts are these Im going to be selling these kits for around £450 - £500 But for research purposes I will let one person have the first kit for just £300. I will be losing money on it but in return I want a full write up plus pics for the website and I would like to see it fitted within a few weeks of sale. These are replica parts, ive researched as much as I can but I can't give fitment guarantees which is why the first one is on special offer. Like all body kit parts it will need prepping and may require some adjustments in places, I think best results will be to have the lip bonded on. Ideally would like to see one of the experience traders on here fit it but it depends where your based. If your interested then let me know
  17. It's my Birthday next weekend and me and the new Mrs Tarmac are off to York for a few days. I'm not being completely lazy as I've done the usual googling etc but does anyone have some good pointers for places to go and see, last time I went I was about 10 which is about 5 years ago so I can't remember much. We both like sight seeing and architecture (well that's what I tell her) we are still in honey moon period and I'm trying to be a bit more sophisticated Any suggestions would be appreciated
  18. It might be the case if he has fitted Keysers Nismo ducting kit
  19. New or used ?
  20. I wouldn't say you need a set tyre or wheel size. Some good brakes to stop you and suspension you have sorted already. Are you supposed to have a special long nose bumper for this kit ?
  21. Chris I has it
  22. Tarmac Sportz website now has Honda S2000 exhaust products on the website If anyone knows any owners that they can point our way it would be most appreciated http://www.tarmacsportz.co.uk/honda-s20 ... ducts.aspx Thanks as always
×
×
  • Create New...