Jump to content

Tarmac@TarmacSportz

Trader
  • Posts

    11,276
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Tarmac@TarmacSportz

  1. Have you got this one Col ? http://www.tarmacsportz.co.uk/350z-stil ... ntake.aspx Not heard one in the flesh, I would think performance wise 'Apart from Flyboy n Biscuits design' I would have thought the Stillen with Velocity stack would be one of the best. Personally I loved the JWT for noise and I noticed no difference in performance..
  2. No worries If you can think of others I can look into them but there doesn't seem to be masses of choices
  3. Enkei and 5zigen I can supply, Don't think there's much in 19's on the 5Zigen and lead times might be poor. Been meaning to put the Enkei's on the website as they are a good middle of the road priced wheels. There's a thread in my section on Enkei's
  4. Can get the Mishimoto 19 row ( prob cheapest option) would need to confirm amount and price but guessing £250-£300 http://www.conceptzperformance.com/cart ... 249.67.149 Z1 Around £350 http://www.z1motorsports.com/350_g35/pr ... ts_id=5265 HKS and Greddy are silly money. Don't know what else I can offer really, most have installation guides but if you can get someone to make and fit then that's a good option. Do you definitely need 19 rows as 10 row coolers will be loads cheaper
  5. Up to you guys - just let me know
  6. Yeah, shouldn't be an issue, will check stocks tonight - you want me to go ahead ? I could but wouldn't be able to combine with current shipment. If anyone wants a JWT then let me know sharpish
  7. This is the one : http://www.jimwolftechnology.com/custom ... PartID=449 http://www.jimwolftechnology.com/wolfpd ... CTIONS.pdf Not sold one before but looks like you can choose to have it or not have it
  8. If you let me know quickly I can add a JWT oil spacer to my delivery of JWT pop chargers due next week. Should be around £120
  9. Already quoted Sam £350 on this http://www.stillen.com/product.asp?id=S ... model=350z If 3 are interested I can do the Gold series at £325. Other than a custom one this is the best option I could find, the filter equivalents can be bought off eBay for a few quid
  10. Any preference on manufacturer ? Stillen ones are decent but it all depends if you want decent or more price driven . If you have any ideas I'm sure I can sort some pricing for you.
  11. Spoke to them last night and they are still waiting on stock Should have a better idea towards the back end of next week im being told Will update as and when - remember though, as soon as I get the go ahead I will update and pick up immediately... might drag out a bit more than I first hoped
  12. Are you sure its genuine ? I will give you 60p
  13. I sold a Stillen one to the guy that hit a Fox. His names Ben but I can't recall his forum name. He might be able to help answer questions
  14. 1 more then we are good to go. All in stock so far
  15. Looks like the Amuse with an extra lip to me, not 100% sure
  16. Cut off will be Easter weekend
  17. It is a long shot but you never know These are pretty similar http://www.tarmacsportz.co.uk/rota-grid ... heels.aspx Would look great in Gun Metal on Azure
  18. It will be fine Luke, it won't go anywhere once fitted correctly
  19. Don't think you can buy just the standard tips, I've certainly not seen them new
×
×
  • Create New...