Jump to content

Tarmac@TarmacSportz

Trader
  • Posts

    11,276
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Tarmac@TarmacSportz

  1. Nice one buddy Glad it all worked out in the end Top man
  2. Whats the top speed of the Zed as I got to 140mph on the M42 and I couldn't get any more out of it
  3. Cheers guys, told the techys its IE8 Hopefully they can come up with something
  4. Thanks for feedback Anyone know how Sarnie can find out the browser he's using as thats the worst case
  5. What sort of budget would you be looking at ? I could have a sniff round and post some suggestions, it's good for me to try and uncover little gems.
  6. What sort of budget would you be looking at ? I could have a sniff round and post some suggestions, it's good for me to try and uncover little gems.
  7. I definately think the 370 carries off multi spoke Alloys very well. The SSR Professors £2.5k or Type Fs £2.1k will be my choice when I get a 370. Did you see the red 370z on my Enkei thread, they are lovely for the money
  8. I definately think the 370 carries off multi spoke Alloys very well. The SSR Professors £2.5k or Type Fs £2.1k will be my choice when I get a 370. Did you see the red 370z on my Enkei thread, they are lovely for the money
  9. Invoice him on p pal, he will have to pay the 3.5% but that will be the securest way for him if he's worried.
  10. Invoice him on p pal, he will have to pay the 3.5% but that will be the securest way for him if he's worried.
  11. Yeah looked at them but not much available in 19's if I recall bud. Will have to catch up for a beer soon bud
  12. Yeah looked at them but not much available in 19's if I recall bud. Will have to catch up for a beer soon bud
  13. Make the trip a bit further down south to CS in Leicester... Im from Derby and always took my Zed there.
  14. Make the trip a bit further down south to CS in Leicester... Im from Derby and always took my Zed there.
  15. Mid range price is between £1500 - £2000 a set depending on sizes These are the ones Digsy had and they are a really good price at around £1500 for 19's and £1300 for 18's
  16. Mid range price is between £1500 - £2000 a set depending on sizes These are the ones Digsy had and they are a really good price at around £1500 for 19's and £1300 for 18's
  17. Yeah, I think I will add a few of their range to the website. They seem a good middle of the road wheel at a mid range price
  18. Yeah, I think I will add a few of their range to the website. They seem a good middle of the road wheel at a mid range price
  19. They are Enkie GTC01 19s are around £1850 18s are around £1650
  20. They are Enkie GTC01 19s are around £1850 18s are around £1650
  21. Thanks guys, as always Had a couple of great suggestions I will pursue. Paypal has been costing me upwards of £50 for some exhaust. It's too bloody much, need to reduce it so I can pass savings on to you guys. Some good options have been given without having the card reader
  22. Thanks guys, as always Had a couple of great suggestions I will pursue. Paypal has been costing me upwards of £50 for some exhaust. It's too bloody much, need to reduce it so I can pass savings on to you guys. Some good options have been given without having the card reader
×
×
  • Create New...