Jump to content

Tarmac@TarmacSportz

Trader
  • Posts

    11,276
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Tarmac@TarmacSportz

  1. I can do you a set of AMS stealth dampers plus either some stillen sway bars or gtspec 4 point under brace for your budget and that will completely change the feel of your car
  2. I'm currently writing via the tap talk app
  3. I google in my spare time Or just read PistonHeads Actually I don't Never been on it tbh A mate told me about it this morning.... I will box you back
  4. I think thats pretty poor engineering tbh... It should withstand high winds, thats what its powered by to spin the rotors and generator to produce electricity Tell me some bright spark didn't think that one day we will have the strongest winds for a quarter of a century. ?? Or am I being picky
  5. I google in my spare time
  6. Theres a difference from getting the hump to spitting out the dummy and being offensive to people like midnight posted though I agree and I have no idea why I am commenting on this thread
  7. I see both sides... If your watching something and then it goes up on here I can see why you would get the hump. Having said that, it is helpful if a bargain is pointed out
  8. Today I be mostly Oirish
  9. NSFW or easily offended... If you type the sentance "define an english person" in google... You will be shocked to see what the very first word is in the results None English will probably be amused though
  10. Pretty much
  11. Have you considered the Invidia N1 ? Loud plus cheaper than buddy club
  12. I think you should do it all in that green. You would look fine turning up to clients in a bright green Zed
  13. Special offer has been taken up by a lucky member. If anyone else is interested I can do a deal but not this price. £675
  14. Hey buddy Includes adjustment wrenches and shock dampening knobs Been tested on the street and the track Can't really add much more as they are just out, they have been doing the stealth version for the 300z for sometime but these are hot off the press which is why I'm doing the first set as a special. Going by AMS's pedigree with Z cars they should be awesome and I reckon will get a lot of interest
  15. And they eat their first born
  16. Just to be clear This is a one off deal, will run till xmas
  17. I've got some GT Spec ones coming in the New Year They are blue £225, ask Santa for some xmas money
  18. Personally I wouldn't care
  19. AMS 20-WAY 'STEALTH BLACK SERIES' 350Z ADJUSTABLE RACE DAMPERS On offer at £675 Most will know about AMS parts from my previous sales, particularly the race pulley sets which I will be having more stock of shortly. Bit of history for you: • FASTEST & HIGHEST HORSEPOWER Zs! • FIRST 300ZX 2+2, 300ZX CONVERTIBLE, & 350Z TWIN TURBO CONVERSIONS! • FIRST 300ZX, 350Z, 370Z, & R35 GTR PERFORMANCE PARTS MANUFACTURING! They are currently working on a set for the 370z too which should be released next year Product Description • Designed as one of the best bang for the buck applications on the market covering the 350Z and G35! • Manufactured to AMS specs! The Black Series Dampers feature spring rates of 10 kg front and 7 kg rear and Pillow Ball Mounts! • 20 levels of dampening adjustment • Independent adjustments for spring pre-load and shock length • Twin-Tube construction for optimal performance on the street and track duty • Includes adjustment wrenches and shock dampening knobs • Fully re-buildable with each individual part being sold seperately (shocks/pillow-ball mounts/bushings/sleeve) • Manufactured to strict ISO 9001 standards • Street and track tested • Anodized and Powder Coated Black for durability and appearance • AMS laser etched logos! The AMS Damper makes the selection of springs and shock combinations to lower a Z obsolete as for roughly the same price you get a premium grade coil-over!
  20. I actually have Tarmac's old tanabe with a stillen y pipe on my zed now and I think it sounds just right. Nice deep growl when you step on the loud pedal but quite civilised when driving normally and not droney on the motorway. I guess with HFCs it might be a bit too loud though Yeah it was definately the HFCs that made it loud, and the spacer and the popcharger ..
  21. I only have Orange sets Got none of the other items either.
  22. Pardon ?? Sorry im still deaf... Tanabe was very very loud with HFCs, Scorpion n Invidia are much more refined, pound for pound the invidia is the best bang for your buck imo..
  23. No Just kidding £374 delivered for Scorpion YPIPE Back Steer clear of K2 £875 delivered for Invidia Gemini, true dual cat back
  24. Scorpion Invidia Gemini
×
×
  • Create New...