Jump to content

Tarmac@TarmacSportz

Trader
  • Posts

    11,276
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Tarmac@TarmacSportz

  1. Posted them all yesterday so u should receive shortly if you haven't had yet
  2. I feel the same about Liver, Kidneys and Black Pudding Dude - Black Pudding is awesome lol
  3. I do know what your saying and I agree However, I despise mushrooms, they don't do anything for me. They are disgusting !!! I can't understand why people like them and why my mum put them in all my meals as a kid.. I'm still picking them off my Pizza's at the age off 33.. I guess you see the point I'm making
  4. Like that a lot X3 CMG ... Good idea Christophe
  5. Hmm Just checked some here, they are not primed... Error on my part... I will edit that out the title for future ref, anyone that wants a credit towards a can of primer drop me a pm. Apologies for that
  6. Because, i'm struggling to find a half decent unabused X5 and I need something quick and this X3 is local to me and looked quite nice in the flesh... I'm not really focused/excited about what I buy as its not going to be something for the long haul, probably 6 months or so.. I don't like the Jeeps though, don't ask why they just don't seem to appeal to me..
  7. Im really not having much look with the X5... Been to see four now in my price range and as EH350z warned they are all dogs... They really don't age well at all... I have to say im still smitten with the Cayenne... even though Lee has put me off They just seem so much better looked after.. Im not completely put off and may look into warranty deals and see what cover I can get... Saw this today, quite liked it to be honest. Well looked after but not as good looking or has the power of the X5... May do short term though. http://www.autotrader.co.uk/classified/ ... ogcode=dsp
  8. Fear not, I did happen to order some for stock too. They are going to be more than the group deal tbh but being as I'm a nice guy I will let you off and you can have them at the GB price. Just don't tell anyone Drop me a pm buddy
  9. Right Ladies and Gentlemen, Taken a while but I have now managed to source a fully comprehensive engine bay washer bolt set (Only in Orange at the moment) Aside from the strut bar they cover all bolts including the Plenum and are supplied with different size bolts for those who have a spacer fitted. Introductory price is £60
  10. Nope, you are waiting for the pedal too Unless you want this first ?
  11. Thanks Guys They are all packed up now.. Will be in tomorrows post 1st class Still have 9 available
  12. I have to say from all my mods the LED Lights is one of my faves
  13. Thats the one Probably better for electrical repairs/fitting etc... Bass Junkies, not sure about them but I know they used to sell a lot on Donno market... not a place I would feel comfortable buying stuff but they may be ok
  14. I must buy a sensible car
  15. I must buy a sensible car I must buy a sensible car I must buy a sensible car I must buy a sensible car I must buy a sensible car I must buy a sensible car I must buy a sensible car I must buy a sensible car
  16. Nice wheels but not sure I would be selling Nismos to get Rotas. Was it just the colour you couldn't warm to as the design is pretty similar.. The new wheels do look good
  17. Thats what friends are for
  18. I may be single but I am having to bat all the women off as im too busy on here...
  19. I certainly do thanks buddy I've got something in mind that you may like if you don't want to spend Nismo money but want the looks. performance and sound If you want some help, prices and advice
  20. Yeah, and look at me now
  21. Update.......... Just waiting for supplier to get stock, were all ordered and paid last week. As soon as I get word there ready I will update again
  22. Thanks for making me learn how to respect Women Through fear of being bludgeoned to death
  23. In stock All who showed interest on the thread have been pm'd Cheers Chris
  24. All pm'd except for mr Anonymous as your waiting for something else 1. MC - FRONTS 2. ANONYMOUS BUYER - REARS 3. speedwell - REARS 4. Jeff G - FRONT & REARS 5. chippychip123- REARS 6. lilwashu - REARS 7. lukekbrown - FRONT & REARS
×
×
  • Create New...