Jump to content

Tarmac@TarmacSportz

Trader
  • Posts

    11,276
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Tarmac@TarmacSportz

  1. I can get these for anyone interested They are £750 sprayed to the following colours Solid Red – A54 Chicane Yellow – EAC Magnetic Black – G41 Brilliant Silver – K23 Platinum Graphite – K51 Pearl White – QAB Monterey Blue – RAE What im not sure of is whether US paint colours are the same as UK. It may be better to get primed ones which should be cheaper.. Let me know if interested
  2. Yeah - genuine Nissan OEM ones as previously sold
  3. Cheaper alternative is to use the 350z cargo net, not tried it myself as I don't have a 370z but a few people stateside use the 350z ones... I should be getting a batch soon just generating a big enough order to make it worth while. I would imagine no longer than a month
  4. I don't think i will be doing a group buy but least its a reference for people Front end on its own may sell, rear.... well , doubtful shall we say
  5. Bonding I would imagine
  6. For anyone wanting to push the boat out More for information purpose but you never know Front Bumper FBM22-1A45H NISSAN 350Z 2003-2008 Front Bumper F2026-1A44A NISSAN 350Z NISMO Edition 2007 Lower Diffuser £1400 delivered Rear Bumper H5070-1A44A NISSAN 350Z 2003-2008 Right Side Rear Bumper Grille H5071-1A44A NISSAN 350Z 2003-2008 Left Side Rear Bumper Grille HEM22-1A45H NISSAN 350Z 2003-2008 Rear Bumper H5050-1A44A NISSAN 350Z NISMO Edition 2007 Rear Bumper Under Guard H50B2-1A44A NISSAN 350Z NISMO Edition 2007 Lower Rear Bumper Diffuser £1800 delivered Side Skirts G6850-1A44H NISSAN 350Z 2003-2008 Side Sill Cover Right G6851-1A44H NISSAN 350Z 2003-2008 Side Sill Cover Left G6894-1A44A NISSAN 350Z NISMO Edition 2007 Need(1)Per Side Side Sill Seal £600 delivered Total £3800 (rear spoiler not included) - Bargain
  7. Group buy here viewtopic.php?f=166&t=53215
  8. Hi guys As promised, Group buy for those wanting to add some flare to their Zed without podding out the money on Side Skirts, no longer available in the UK. 3 minimum for this price Great little addition IMO 999J2-ZU003 £50 EACH SET FRONT 999J2-ZU0T4 £50 EACH SET REAR
  9. It's a bit like buying designer clothes from Selfridges or buying replica clothes from China. They both look similar but I would personally prefer the real thing. You know it's going to be a good fit, good quality and it's a genuine part. I have access to replica parts if I wanted but I just can't be doing with the hassle. I'm sure the likes of Alex and RT performance will tell you that's it's not plain sailing with replicas. It's up to the individual at the end of the day
  10. I'm going to be doing a group buy soon, just finalising details. They don't do them colour coded anymore they are just primed. Will put a thread up in a day or two
  11. Sourced a new supplier and will now be offering these on the new website for £475 Dealer prices are almost double my special offer group buy price of £399 Delivered 3 required They are the Real deal genuine Nismo rear spoiler, part number 98100-RNZ36 This is the only part of the V1 Nismo Genuine kit still available 'for now' so don't miss out NISMO Redesigned Rear Spoiler - 350Z COUPE ONLY NISMO Rear Hatch Wing for 2003-2006. The NISMO's rear spoiler for the 350Z is now redesigned to fit vehicles with a pre-existing factory spoiler. The original version of the NISMO spoiler's base did not cover the holes left in the decklid for the OE spoiler (as found on the track model, et.al.). This new revised version NOW FITS ALL 350Z COUPE models that have a factory track model or Genuine Nissan Accessory spoiler already mounted.
  12. As previous group buy number two (bottom one has links and info.) Minimum three required, great product £155 delivered uk mainland viewtopic.php?f=166&t=52449 viewtopic.php?f=166&t=52076
  13. I watched it Sunday night I thought it was an amazing insight into the 60's and 70's.... Those guys were gladiators, 1 in 3 chance of death The poor fella burning to death upside down in his car was heart wrenching
  14. Updated Just the boot matt and Grounding kit left.
  15. No probs buddy.. Varis is a product im struggling with at the moment. Will keep trying though
  16. Didn't see this originally. I can get you Seibon ones but they are around £575... Wouldn't want to sell replicas as there is not much scope for modification for fitting with Carbon fiber.
  17. £374 Scorpion job done Let me know if you want one
  18. Looks like this 'below' but without the gear pattern on top. The one below is titanium, the polished aluminum is slighter brighter in colour
  19. Very nice buddy I would love to drive one... Bet it's awesome
  20. I see it from both sides, I don't think the two in question can argue that this was coming, they are good lads and friends of mine too, obviously they give the team a headache from now and again and maybe this step will show them and others that there are boundaries on here and if you cross them you will get punished. I took the pee out of them both as I thought it was pretty funny, let's be real and put it into perspective, they are banned for a week from a car forum. I think they maybe able to get on with their lives with no lasting effects from it and come back to the fold and keep on doing what those to geeks do best and offering and sharing their knowledge to other members that may need it.
  21. There's not many brands I can't get... And Volks isn't one that I can't get. If you let me know all the details size colour offset I will get you a price sorted out
  22. Brain Spielmans Toyota Supra
  23. I can probably help you. I'm a UK distributor for Stillen parts. Drop me a pm if you want me to look into it
×
×
  • Create New...