Jump to content

Tarmac@TarmacSportz

Trader
  • Posts

    11,276
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Tarmac@TarmacSportz

  1. I really should have taken mine off before I px'd the car, even though it was damaged it would be worth a few hundred quid now! I know Sold mine for £250 in perfect nick
  2. Me too Varis... As per the title Like gold dust now, cheapest I could source was around £700.. I will be doing Seibon ones for around £400 soon
  3. Ashamed to say i've been the victim of poor paintwork before... However I pointed out the fact that I was unhappy and it was rectified, if the trader wants to keep a good reputation on here than I suggest he does the same...
  4. Thanks Sarah.. OP, I don't deal in any replicas tbh. I'm in talks with Seibon USA at the moment but there lips are all carbon and at around £400 they are even more than EPRs replica. I do have something that springs to mind though but it won't be the same as above. Let me have a dig into it and I will come back to you in as soon as I get the details and price. Chris
  5. Hi all Currently 5 available £360 plus £14 delivery (approx 2-3 days) Be quick as stock disappears fast
  6. Madmotors uses Riks bodykits.... No further comment
  7. With a name like that you should treat yourself to a Greddy Spectrum elite exhaust Welcome to the forum buddy
  8. Ask and ye shall find viewforum.php?f=170 Good guys by all accounts and prolly not a million miles away
  9. First issue here is that you went to a Nissan dealer. Always better to use an experienced performance garage tbh. £250 delivered buddy, lead time 5 working days max It may help, quite a few members have the Stillen/scorpion combo and they all seem happy
  10. UPDATE It seems I obliterated their stock with my group buys. Slight delay of two - three weeks while their next batch is in production Apologies Chris
  11. Nice piccys
  12. I can supply most S/C kits, Stillen, Greddy etc. If you know which one you want then I can give you a price
  13. Will be ready for shipping within the fortnight so I will be in touch when ready
  14. I looked into these a while back, by all accounts the noise is a bit unbearable.. I'd have a good think about it first lol. Personally if I had a 370z I would go for the berk/berk combo. Plenty of people have the Berk HFCs but no one has I know of has the Berk exhaust
  15. Deadline day on this one folks
  16. I've had a few members asking for these... Excellent for heel and toe driving If enough people want one I will add to my current order Looking at £45 plus p&p
  17. As the saying goes..... You get what you pay for... I've supplied a lot of Stillen Ypipes to members. They are the best for the money imo Plus a lot of the members i've supplied them to have the Scorpion exhaust you know it will fit fine.
  18. Wow Note to self, don't make any pricing errors... When I first read this post I chuckled to myself... someone told me before I went to Thailand a few years back......... ' If it looks too good to be true...' well you know what im saying
  19. Scorpion £374 delivered Quite subtle, if you find you want to beef it up at a later date then a stillen ypipe and Berks make it sound great.
  20. Personally I would have gone for a Likwid Art rear badge but if you like it then thats all that matters
  21. Ok peeps This is now full Anyone who wants to hop on has 24 hours before I order
  22. Nismo shift knob Nismo oil filler cap Zspeed undertray Nismo spolier OEM Splash guards Carbon Fibre dial surrounds Anything in here viewforum.php?f=166
×
×
  • Create New...