Jump to content

Tarmac@TarmacSportz

Trader
  • Posts

    11,276
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Tarmac@TarmacSportz

  1. Have a read here.... http://www.the370z.com/nissan-370z-road ... o-net.html Im not selling the 350z cargo nets as 370z cargo nets obviously but a lot of the guys in the States use the 350z ones and say they are fine... Up to you guys at the end of the day
  2. No buddy, not available im afraid
  3. Hi If anyone wants a 370z or 300zx Aluminium undertray adding on to my next delivery then let me know http://www.zspeedperformance.com/370Z-Z ... -370Z1.htm £200 http://www.zspeedperformance.com/ZSpeed ... ans_c8.htm £145 (3 options)
  4. Hi buddy A few other members have fitted so far without issue It does say... The under shrouds will fit all 2003-2008 350Z's, 2003-2006 G35 RWD Sedan with stock front fascias and should fit any fascia that the OEM under shroud still bolts to. Only a 'should fit' rather than a 'will fit'. I know Neil 'Lincoln Baggie' fitted his ok to a nismo bumper.
  5. Nope.... Nothing stopping you Will it all fit together and why bother would be my question though ?
  6. Had a few pm's on these now, Im due to place an order in the next week or so, trying to gauge how many to get. If you want one can you put some interest on here and i'll ensure I order enough Coupe £35 delivered (A lot of 370z owners use these in the USA rather than paying £80+) Convertible £42 delivered
  7. Don't think Alex does exhausts or HFCs buddy. I supply the following if you need any help let me know, I've supplied a fair few to members now Stillen Invidia Gemini Nismo Greddy Spectrum Elite Scorpion HKS Berk Exhaust and HFCs
  8. I dont need a group buy on these at this price so if anyone wants one let me know
  9. Nice one guys Anymore for anymore, will order come the end of the week
  10. Yes bud.. Will look to get these ordered at the end of the week. Filled or non filled as I will keep one for stock
  11. Didn't bother with the test drive. Late night and it's peeing it down.
  12. Sun always shines on me Christopher Will catch up next week
  13. Nice one Colin, thanks buddy
  14. 1 MC - FRONTS 2 ANONYMOUS BUYER - REARS If someone can keep a tidy list while im away I would be most grateful As for supplier stock... Should be good up to five 'fronts and rears'... will prob be ok after that but in case of delay it will go to a first come first served basis. No need to exchange money till stock confirmed
  15. What next.................. Team Group Buy ?? Did someone say group buy ??
  16. Hey guys... Test driving a new car tomorrow in Donny Doncaster then I will be driving down to Devon with the little one first thing Saturday morning. Will be back Tuesday at some point and contactable tomorrow night. Enjoy your last Bank holiday of the Summer If you need me urgently then Chris S has my number... Bonnet de douche mon frere
  17. Would you want one if I said over £2k No ? Didn't think so
  18. CF Diffuser from Fujimura Approx £600
  19. I'm just teasing you 370z owners as I know it won't be long before you get tired of that OEM look... You can have another year I guess but remember Resistance is Futile I can get this kit in full, I personally love the front but adore the rear Initial calculations are around £1200 for the rear bumper but would have to confirm dims..
  20. geraghtyr200 I think Correctomundo Chris It was biscuit who called me a Tarmac laying gypo - ergo Tarmac was born ... To be fair I have a lot to thank him for
  21. No bud. There would be too many issues with colour matching now... paint fade of older Zeds etc Your local sprayshop should do these cheap enough, not a big job fitting and spraying...
×
×
  • Create New...