Jump to content

Tarmac@TarmacSportz

Trader
  • Posts

    11,276
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Tarmac@TarmacSportz

  1. liking that colour fella
  2. Great response so far guys massive thanks to all those that have taken part so far
  3. Update guys all payments are in Just got off the phone to Berk and they are processing and packing my order. I'm collecting them on Friday, should hopefully receive midweek. I will do my very bestest to get them out to you before bank Holiday weekend, aiming for 'thurs 21st'. Fingers crossed
  4. Nice one Daryl
  5. Ive got a few bits I need to arrange shipping on.. Getting some Basic Motordyne Plenum Spacers in again amongst other things. If theres a few people interested I will order a batch rather than just the couple I was going to get
  6. I think Daryl is doing the CF ones I had mine sprayed piano black then dremelled the grill and put mesh in, looks mint Shame I cant access photo bucket atm
  7. Just put your name and sequential number down ie 1. Tez The rest will follow, guys on here are no strangers to Tarmacs famous raffles At the end I will tell you where to paypal your £1 to
  8. I got a few samples of stuff in today these being one of them. To be honest they look fantastic im really impressed , I think I will be stocking some but I need to negotiate on price. They are not original Nismo's but I have been comparing them to my original Nismo aluminium caps and they look exactly the same. £1 a ticket - proceeds go to the Japan Earthquake fund... End date Friday. As before a number will be announced hopefully by Martinmac again if his game
  9. 55548 is the Winning guess and that is MC Actual mileage was 55527 so only 21 miles out - well done It will be in the post this week bud
  10. Up to 58 people now - thanks guys New status written today too
  11. Ive got picture evidence I can confirm one person is within 30 miles of the correct answer 1 hour to go till the winner is announced.... I don't how good the reception is on a 3" stubby btw
  12. G Man I now have 3 pms addressed to you in my outbox (sent but not opened) Can you check your 'unread messages' or check that you have not reached your inbox limit of 300 Let me know buddy
  13. blah blah blah ooOOOh pretty picture You get my vote TBH I will vote for anyone on here who is proud enough to put there car up A good pic is essential
  14. Ha ha, very shiney exhaust nice meeting you bud, will be in touch soon
  15. Its a good guess but your night right Say goodbye mr chips .......... He's waving
  16. *********************************************************** CONGRATS MC *********************************************************** Hey guys n gals I got this a while back as I was thinking about buying a batch load but never pursued it. Its brand new, 3" long and never been fitted. Just having a sort out and thought i'd give it away to one lucky member QUESTION My current mileage is between 55k and 56k, the nearest guess to the exact mileage at this moment in time wins . For example: Tarmac 55,123 Good luck 24 hour quiz picture is for illustration purposes only
  17. all pm'd waiting on a couple of payments so I can squeeze anyone else on before I place the order
  18. If it's subtle your after at a reasonable price then Scorpion is a good choice. I have one but I'm upgrading soon, probably for the Tanabe but have not fully made my mind up, I want something with a bit more ggrrr. Scorpion is £374 delivered (y pipe back)
  19. Personally I'd buy a branded name with a good reputation. Don't know much about the ones you listed. If you have a look in the Tarmac sportz section on here you might get some ideas, I can supply most brands so give me a shout if I can help edit: thanks russ
  20. Great news guys Anders, glad u got yours today too. Wasn't sure how fast it would arrive in Dublin.
  21. How much are you looking to spend ?
×
×
  • Create New...