Jump to content

Tarmac@TarmacSportz

Trader
  • Posts

    11,276
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Tarmac@TarmacSportz

  1. I will post a final thread on Monday and we can go from there.
  2. Rtbiscuit did mine and I have to say they are fantastic
  3. Why don't you just buy an original and do it then ? Not sure I want to go to all the hassle of sorting this out for you to copy it tbh, your welcome to take this over if u want ? There was about 10 or 15 people interested so go for it.
  4. Looking good Rust and black definately go together well. Just needs a D.I.Y. Bumper tuck to show off your shiney back box. Good job
  5. Wow very nice result Jay !!!
  6. That's hilarious, I do daft stuff like that too. The day I moved into my new house I put a sausage roll in a saucepan on the grill. I though it would just heat it up but it turns out it burns them and you end up with a cloud of black smoke in the house
  7. Wahoo, looking good Keep us updated and thanks for the order Chris
  8. Last week of this offer then its going up to £1350 Got a good amount of interest so not desperate for buyers so get in quick
  9. Congrats buddy
  10. Just checking stock with supplier, will come back to you
  11. Not quite blade silver but that is similar to the colour im thinking of changing mine too Nice one buddy
  12. Yes mate, I will sort something with u
  13. Anyone else want one of these, I'm placing the order next week to all confirmed buyers but there is still room for more if anyone wants one cheers.
  14. hi mate As pm, if we can borrow it I will return it prepped ready for painting and pay you £100 for borrowing it let me know as will have to make other arrangements if not
  15. Nice one Clarkie should still be ok even if it splits. Let me know how you get on top man
  16. interesting, would probably be a fortnight buddy where are you ?
  17. Got to be 19s
  18. viewtopic.php?f=38&t=45005
  19. New or 2nd hand ?
×
×
  • Create New...