Jump to content

Tarmac@TarmacSportz

Trader
  • Posts

    11,276
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Tarmac@TarmacSportz

  1. Lol, yeah that was quite impressive. Should arrive to me in a week so will let you all know then
  2. I will be flogging my Scorpion in the near future, only bug bear with it is the tips which look cheap in all honesty but that's prolly because it is towards the bottom end of the market. I'm getting something that is going to be awesome and I don't think any members have one. My one will be a sample but all being well I will be supplying them soon, hopefully Dave will be ready for a change by then
  3. Might be able to get you a Nismo sticker for a tenner off ebay
  4. 1. Beavis 2. martinmac 3. octet 4. Tarmac
  5. Hi 370z owners Got to special order these as not in stock. Think Chris I wanted one but before I confri with him and just order the one is anyone else interested ? (not the strut bar)
  6. Im going to have another four sets available soon Sold quite a few of these already and they are a good bit of kit see topic viewtopic.php?f=9&t=44585&hilit=lucky £79 including delivery.... If you want a set reserving please put your name below as a few people asked about them while I was out of stock
  7. What are you like at website design Matt ?
  8. Mods please lock the other threads if poss
  9. Well guys, After some careful consideration and mathematical calculations I can't get this to stack up. Initial outlay is circa £1000 for the bumper and insert, The company Aerokit would not give me exclusivity to the design plus I had to stick to there rrp which would mean having to sell about 25 of the bumpers to just break even I was also slightly put off by another traders comments about Aerokit as he mentioned after dealing with them on other forums he would not buy one of their products again.. Although they do give an exclusive fitment guarantee on all their parts and that was important for me while I was looking into this - maybe he just had a bad experience I don't know but it obviously puts doubts in your head Im sure this idea will be taken forward by someone else in the near future and im sorry I couldnt get this to work out for us. All the best Chris
  10. THIS IS HILARIOUS
  11. I can see where that might be confusing actually Clarkie. To confirm, it's £200+vat for the red nismo engine cover not the strut brace
  12. It looks like a Greddy lip. Would of thought the fit was good unless its a copy Defo paint it
  13. Much want, how much? Hmmmmm, mucho wanto Is that a standard engine cover? Yeah mate direct bolt on...... sweeeet Thats not what I asked Is the engine cover in the picture a standard one or a Nismo one? I've never stuck my head under the bonnet of a 370z so i don't know how they look........ Its a Nismo one
  14. Much want, how much? Hmmmmm, mucho wanto Is that a standard engine cover? Yeah mate direct bolt on...... sweeeet
  15. Much want, how much? Hi mate Can do these for £200+ vat delivered to your door Cheers Chris
  16. if I give him £350 for the tyres and you give him £450 for the wheels he might be happy
  17. Can't beat Admiral or Elephant at the mo, declared all mods and were cheaper by miles then anyone else. Only an extra £120 compared to what it would be if standard from most companies
  18. I'm calling the states later so I will let you know Chris I think you would be the first uk owner with one if you buy it so plenty of excuse to pop your hood if you buy one
  19. Im importing a few Nismo exhausts for members this week so if anyone is after anything Nismo related (other than body/aero parts) let me know and I shall see what I can do Knobs B Pillar garnish Caps sway bars shock and spring suspension kit (if your loaded) For the 370z owners Disclaimer: Dependant on supplier stock
  20. I will give you £350 for the tyres if your interested
  21. ive always liked them, makes the car look more agressive.
  22. I had a metal Z one that fell off every 5 mins Now I just have a plastic nismo one that sticks with a lick. No Allen key hassle, no worries about it sticking.
×
×
  • Create New...