Jump to content

Tarmac@TarmacSportz

Trader
  • Posts

    11,276
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Tarmac@TarmacSportz

  1. Looking good Love the cream interior
  2. Best pics of your Zed by miles. I have to say those locations are stunning, I've seen a few pics under that bridge but the pics with the swimmers on the wall are amazing. Think I might drive up to Glasvegas for a photoshoot I'm ni Gretna green in July so not much further to go. That will be my first visit to Scotland
  3. Nice one I can get these in singular shipments for anyone wanting a set still at untouchable prices delivered direct to your door
  4. The kit is BRAND NEW never even been trial fitted on any car Is that suppose to be a good thing ?
  5. common problem easily solved. Your answer is Lion urine, I sell it at £9.99 a litre, guaranteed to cure your problem or your money back. Tbh that's a complete lie apart from it is a common problem, GT4ZED mentioned lion pee in another cat on car thread. My mate gravelled his back yard and cats decided to use it as a giant litter tray. He put some feromone product on the stones that kept the cats away. I wouldn't put it on the car but I'm sure it would work on the drive.
  6. I enquired with a couple of tinting companies and they refused to do it. Seems odd they don't want your business if 70% is legal
  7. My missus had a go at some chavs that parked in the child/parent spot the other week, as you know yourself it can be a right struggle getting the kid and all the clobber out a normal space so I kind of relate to the guy having a go, sorry As for the speeding ticket, a few years back a medical van 'not ambulance' carrying a human heart between hospitals to save someones life got a speeding fine so unless you are in an emergency responce vehicle breaking the speed limit then your pretty much stuffed. I'd just put it down to a bad day bud
  8. A friend of mines 21 year old son who has just passed his test and just been quoted £4 grand on a 1.2 Toyota Yaris I hope yours wont be too bad with all those mods as I could supply you with loads of performance parts
  9. I toyed with the idea of buying these off Hugh Ive got to say these look absolutely stunning on your car... perfect colour combination.. That is one looking Zed
  10. Good info there bud, I will look into that
  11. im hoping to fit it in over the weekend
  12. I have no idea Its designed to work with them though.... Might take a punt and see, the only thing that concerns me most is insurance... I reckon although it says at his all these anti-theft security measures on it, it might still be an issue with your insurers.
  13. Been interested in this for a while, theres looks to be some crap on offer but this is the info on the one that i'd be interested in... Im not sure on fitting etc so I might get one and take it to my auto guy to test... What do you guys think ??? Good, bad all comments welcome It comes supplied with two 4-button Remote Transmitters used to control system operations. The built-in remote start feature is designed to offer maximum convenience by remote starting your vehicle's engine, turning on the heater/air conditioner, and then running for a pre-determined time to provide a comfortable environment once you enter your vehicle. To ensure safety and security of the system while it is remote started, the starter employs several safeguards. In the event the brake pedal is pressed while the engine is remotely running, the remote start will immediately shutdown to prevent unauthorized users from attempting to drive the vehicle. The system is equipped with a hood pin input to prevent access to the engine compartment while the vehicle is remotely running. finally, the Valet Mode prevents the remote start feature from operating in the event the vehicle is to be serviced. Features 4-BUTTON REMOTE CAR STARTER w/ KEYLESS ENTRY TWO 4-BUTTON CODE HOPPING REMOTE CONTROLS RMP SENSING FOR REAL TIME CRANKING TACHLESS RPM LEARNING INDICATION GAS OR DIESEL MODE W/ GLOW PLUG INPUT COLD START TIMER (PROGRAMMABLE) DEDICATED STARTER OUTPUT FOR FACTORY SECURITY BYPASS STARTER DISABLE OUTPUT FOR ANTI-GRIND FACTORY DISARM/ REARM OUTPUT STOP AND GO FEATURE LED LIGHT FLASHING PARKING LIGHTS PROGRAMABLE RUN TIME - 15 or 25 MINUTES PROGRAMABLE COLD START TIMER EVERY (1 or 2 HOUR) USE SELECTABLE AUTO LOCK
  14. I would have thought they would have been done for reckless driving... Lucky boys
  15. If you wanted to go all out plus have a 'nismo' whore label I could supply you this bracing kit for around £750 delivered I dont know how you would explain that one to the wives though
  16. "NISMO 370Z Engine Cover Set for Nissan 370Z . Produced for the NISMO Edition of the 370Z. This engine cover features Red Painted Accents." It is a Nissan part for the Nismo Zed and it looks cool
  17. I reckon that clip will help make a few peoples mind up that these are without a doubt one of the best mods out there. Epic, music to ones ears
  18. Looks cool
  19. What's even odder is that we both have poorly kids and decide to go on the forum Right, going to try and get some sleep before the alarm goes off
  20. ha ha Well found, unfortunately that got taken up and the new system is fully operational.
×
×
  • Create New...