Jump to content

Tarmac@TarmacSportz

Trader
  • Posts

    11,276
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Tarmac@TarmacSportz

  1. When your in Bonnie Land everything is South
  2. Not that bad but would need some special shoes to carry it.
  3. I would get a quote from RT, they did their own Zed in white and it looked mint. Of course you have to look after it but A) it protects your bodywork underneath it's cheaper than a respray C) you can rip it off if you get bored D) it won't put off buyers when you come to sell, sometimes buyers are put off if a car has had a respray. I think they are great IMO
  4. Yep almost black, which is why I'm thinking the GM will look OK as oposed to Anthracite which will be too dark. I agree, I can supply Rota Drift or Rota GTRs in Gun metal http://www.tarmacsportz.co.uk/350z-wheels.aspx
  5. You can always count on Sarnie
  6. Blacky Blue
  7. Ha ha, going to work in those cars is hilarious
  8. UPDATE The rear lateral brace is only compatible with true dual exhausts. If you are running single pipe exhaust like Scorpion, Nismo, Cobra etc then this part won't fit. Package price omitting the lateral brace is £550, you will need to confirm whether you want it or not when I order.
  9. I can supply stroker kits if that's what you mean ? Not sure anyone in the UK has done it though
  10. Great price. Think I know someone interested, I will hunt my pm's and point him your way
  11. Cardiff were pretty awful today... Will be shite if the Hammers lose the 6 points they gained from beating Portsmouth though. Stupid ruling
  12. I think Abramovic should appoint himself as manager and get a really good assistant
  13. Ah right, get ya Are you going to hunt for another ?
  14. Hardly a surprise.....
  15. Your spot on mate. Smaller wheels for GO bigger wheels for SHOW
  16. Did he spot you at the end lol. Cutting soggy timber is a pain if your techniques off, I would say looking from that vid that he is not using the trusty index finger pointing technique.
  17. Step away from the bid button One of my more common messages from new members is " I bought this off eBay and it doesn't fit
  18. That's is damn unlucky bud Think your are screwed law wise
  19. Sold a few I don't remember who's had one on here but I know there's a few 350 owners with them
  20. +1 on what Alex and Mike said. I've got some JWT pop charges coming in if you want looks and noise but if your just changing filters you can't go wrong with the Cosworth one or HKS above
  21. Never ceases to amaze me, the amazing adventures of Chris and Bob I cant wait to see what happens...
  22. retract last post Great guide Mark
  23. Nice one Wills Looks the business Did your Dad enjoy picking her up
×
×
  • Create New...