Jump to content

Vik54

Members
  • Posts

    7,471
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Vik54

  1. Owwwww!! glad you're mending well
  2. Vik54

    Mine!!

    Four sleeps to go then... congrats and enjoy
  3. I still have one of those green mankinis from the lakeZ two years ago - I think maybe I need to send you it
  4. very clever - but obviously thought of by a man who doesn't understand the mechanics of inserting a tampon
  5. +1 - even if they did have cause to look into your history - if it is that long ago I highly doubt there is a record of it anywhere
  6. yurrrr - I'd use it as an excuse to get the Milltek
  7. Vik54

    My New Z

    Congrats on your new arrival
  8. Listening to radio 2 and rolling round every bend at 40mph
  9. So you're getting the gloves and flat cap - what about a whippet too?
  10. Wishing you a speedy recovery Rich - all the best
  11. Will
  12. What a good idea! http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/61625-pre-facelift-tail-lights/
  13. ugly Totally agree, why on earth would you want them on a Zed +1 - stick with the OEM LEDs from zmanalex or wait for a second hand set to come up (like rocking horse pooh unless someone is parting out prior to sale)
  14. excellent news - welcome along Mrs Buster!
  15. Nice to see someone is still flying the zed flag at Knockers... makes me
  16. awhhh more pics Neil/ Irfan please.
  17. Ah Ian that's poor!
  18. You have a lovely day for it - sorry we couldn't make it - CONGRATULATIONS!!!! loads of love oxo
  19. Shame we missed you today Dan - looks like you had a good run though
  20. 32c here today... and private FREE locked parking
  21. I'm a bit meh about it... first seven tracks are good but the rest is a bit loungey - its coming out to Spain with me along with the usual holiday albums... Air, Bob, Floyd, Leftfield and various chill out stuff
  22. Yes but a standard car is worth pretty much the same, £2000 spent on the car = something that appeals to a very small % of possible owners now, thats why I said £1k too much unless you want to wait for the right person, which might well happen you never know... Topcat your car is mint but take the advice given in the manner it is intended - with the best intentions... if you are looking to sell either part out and/or drop the price. Take a look at my FS thread from last year - http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/57863-azure-54-plate-gt-coupe-sold/ comparable in terms of mod costs and FSH but less mileage. I achieved asking price within a month of putting her onto PH and Autotrader - but my buyer had been watching the forum as well and knew that when I put her up on PH I was serious. Best of luck
×
×
  • Create New...